Community Roleplaying Project

Should there be a set of community-written RP rules?

• Yes

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
Well seeing as Deleted member 4172 may have a hard time being allowed to play TLOPO, you may add me to that dispute, because I will claim to be his successor.
Couldn't we see him as being deposed as a king and his line no longer having claim to the throne? In which case Ferdinand should be king?

Couldn't we see him as being deposed as a king and his line no longer having claim to the throne? In which case Ferdinand should be king?
Well yes, But I will back up my fathers claim to the throne, and if necessary help him take it (or take it myself, if he is unable to rule).

I think the only check to a powerful roleplaying group will be another powerful roleplaying group that opposes them. But like I said in my first post, it's entirely within the right of the TLOPO staff to punish people who break the rules. I hope they do enforce a no-tolerance policy for rulebreakers too because the POTCO roleplaying community became toxic because of people...who would do nothing but cause trouble and exploit and what not.
As an outsider looking in, I understand both the need and the want to try to remain competitive. As a dude (no offense ladies), it's within our blood to be that way. However and also, as a man...there comes a time when a person's own competitive drive must not damage the very thing he or she ultimately loves and enjoys!

It takes understanding and heart, at times, for a person to refrain oneself from permitting that competitive drive to become the best of him or her. (In so far as TLOPO role-playing is concerned, I do hope and wish this happens). In the end, the very perception and attitude towards RP (in general) is at stake - I feel.

*In retrospect, I would think that...enough time has passed to where the fun of POTCO RP climbs back into the front-seat of the vehicle where everyone's competitive nature is still there but too intoxicated to drive.

:stpatday:

Last edited by a moderator:
RP speaking; 11 cavalry regiments, and 22 regiments of foot occupy Ireland.
Ireland's a big place. How big is each of these regiments and is it made of real players? Anyway, what do they have actively deployed in the city Sligo? Because you don't instantly march a city from Dublin to Sligo, and news of a single city being captured doesn't spread to the English throne instantly either...

This isn't POTCO this is TLOPO. New game, new stories, I saw another wiki (potco world roleplaying wiki) that seems more updated and better fit to be the official tlopo wiki if some rules were changed

EDIT: However, if it is the will of the community I will speak there for now to avoid drama here. And if the British king is online I want to talk with him about the possibility of taking the city of Sligo

Potco World roleplaying wikia was Deleted member 4172's attempt to create his own Potco wikia roleplay under his biased oppression, and Spain. It doesn't count.

Not counting as in his main wikia because he was biased and towards Spain, the history in the wikia is true and ripped from Gamers fanon or used to be Potco Roleplayers wikia.

Huh. Anyways, we'll need a tlopo-themed wiki again eventually, just too much going on at gamer-fanon and a fresh start is needed even if it's managed by the same guys. But I'm happy to do live chat there for now

Back