Connection Problem?

The launcher logs me in properly, but when I go to load into the main menu of the game, it stays at 0% and then I get the message saying that I could not connect to the server. Worked fine earlier when I played for 3 hours straight, anyone else having problems?

I am having the same problem and it is aggravating. At times it loads to 85 percent and stops. played all day like you and now I cannot log in.

The launcher logs me in properly, but when I go to load into the main menu of the game, it stays at 0% and then I get the message saying that I could not connect to the server. Worked fine earlier when I played for 3 hours straight, anyone else having problems?
Yes, me too. I'm so bummed I can't sign in. Hopefully, like some say, it will fix itself. Oh, how I want a Beta key! lol

same thing with me.. i just keep trying like everyone else hahah

Back