[CONTEST CLOSED] Beta Key Contest (1/29/17 - 2/5/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it out of my benefit, I actually, by raw luck, got a key 2 days after my posted drawing. I was merely going to turn this new key I was given into an activity for my guild, and make them go on an epic treasure hunt. ^.^ But, mainly, I'm glad my art was appreciated, took some serious thought, and I know it didn't have much humor, I gave it everything I had. And I'm proud of it. Thank you for letting me participate, and a good match it was. May luck ever be in everyone's favor.

Its almost looks like only the first 3 pages got lot looked at but Im not sure
this is just a observation I made after looking but again idk congrats to those who won
keys

Last edited:
No, they were all considered. There's even a thread that contains every submission, which the judges used, under the artwork section of the forums. On that thread they're sorted by player name, alphabetically.

alright Ill take your word for it just wanted to know that everyone had a chance I guess thanks

Last edited:
Aye, every single picture that was entered into this thread is actually saved on my computer. So they were all looked at thoroughly, I even saved the ones that weren't eligible for the contest. There's always next time!

This was absolutely my favorite contest by far. Hats off to you @AceOfThieves for coming up with the fun and creative way to generously give out keys for those pirates who deserve the freedom of playtime for this awesome game. You also went about it well, that is, with the cooperation of notable pirates in helping judge. Really cool of them to lend a hand. I really enjoyed all of the entries...lots of fun to see the creative ideas and expressions. I understand the bitter-sweet feelings you mentioned in these give aways. You're so happy to give one, yet you feel bad for those whom you can't give one. Way to Go! everyone!

Wow! Congrats to Fizban!
This was an awesome giveaway and the emotions and drama were palpable and tense.
You really had a sense that the pirates in question went all out in an effort to secure the prize!
You could almost taste the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat! LOL!
We need more competitions like this one!
It was very entertaining!
Thanks again Ace!
Savor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back