Request Custom Named Guild Ranks

Hello all! I was recently reminiscing my time in a guild during the days of POTCO and I remembered something I still think would be great to have today. To my understanding, the current ranks are Guildmaster, Officer, Veteran, and Member. I was thinking that the Guildmaster should be able to custom-name ranks, e.g. Warlord, Captain, Admiral, Commander, etc. I think it would bring some cool diversity within the guilds. Has anyone else had the same idea? (Also, I'm not sure if this should be tagged under request or idea)

I also think it would be cool to add a rank above officer and below guild master to allow people other than the guild master to promote people to veteran or maybe even officer. A good name for the position could be "mercenary."

Let me know you all's opinions.

I unfortunately have to play devil's advocate and say: if players are able to type in their own ranks manually, they will need to either be approved by hand by the moderators, or at least checked against the whitelist.

Now that I've made that point, I support this idea as long as it doesn't put more load on the moderators to approve them :)

Back