Recruiting Dark Archive

GUILD NEWS

TEST TUESDAY

testtoday.gif

IF YE have test access, please join us on TEST each TUESDAY. If ye are not sure, please visit this thread:

http://darkarchive.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6397752&gid=196449&gid=196449

CONGRATS NEW PETTY OFFICERS:
ME!!! AND SOLOMON BLASTWRECKER!!
Pettyofficers9_18_2011.jpg

9/20/2011 Welcome New members!

Basil Goldswine, Recommended by Matthew Mcbreaker and guilded by Richard Fireskull

Pirate, Recommended by Jim Hexskull and guilded by Cougar with John Foulroberts. Also in attendance was Red Beard, Nate the Great, and Samuel Coalsteel

Little Charmer, Recommended by Jim Hexskull and guilded by Cougar with John Foulroberts. Also in attendance was Red Beard, Nate the Great, and Samuel Coalsteel

Benjamin Ironbutler Recommended by Jim Hexskull and guilded by Cougar Bladerage.

Cat Recommended by Jim Hexskull and guilded by Jason Firewalker ( Boss )

9/21/2011

Please welcome Untamed back to the guild.

Also his alt Old Skinny Bones (guilded by Cougar ) has joined us.

Welcome goes out to William Daggerfury ( brought to us by Cat and guilded by Cougar) and a warm welcome to a friend of mine Leon Mcward ( founded and guilded by Cougar ).

Welcome to Fireflint's alt William Dreadshot, guilded by code from Fireflint and Bootleg Bill, founded and guilded by Kate Wildcastle and Anna Banana.

Please welcome WILLY to the guild. Founded and guilded by Cougar. This is his FIRST pirate so he may need lots of help and advice!

Also please welcome Peter Treasurehound ( Guilded by Cougar, rules read by Solomon Blastwrecker) and welcome BACK to Davy Darkwash, guilded by Jason Firewalker ( AKA THE BOSS)

Please welcome QueenofSeas recommended by Cat and guilded by Jason Firewalker.

Welcome everyone!!!

9/25/2011

Welcome BACK to Roger Sunmonk, guilded by Cougar
Jack Sparter ( Guilded by Cougar, rules read by John Foulroberts)
and welcome back to Charles Locksteel ( reguided by Boss)

9/26/2011

Welcome to Shadow ( recommended by Davy Darkwash, guilded by Cougar),
Esmerelda Lockbane ( swapped for Kat Lockbane ), Chris Darkwash ( alt to Davy, guilded by Cougar ), Robert ( Recommended by Jack Sparter, guilded by Richard Fireskull), Tom Swordwalker ( recommended by Jack Sparter, gulided by Fireflint ), and Meg ( guilded by Cougar )

Also welcome back to Erick Pawerstrock reguilded by Kitty.
Please welcome Benjamin Gunwrecker to the guild.

Guilded by Horatio Stormchaser

Welcome all!!

From our welcome thread: http://darkarchive.guildlaunch.com/...postorder=asc&start=150&gid=196449&gid=196449

Congrats Matthew Mcbreaker on finding famed last night!!! Sorry I was AFK and missed it so I'll just congratulate you here :)

Back