Recruiting Dark Archive

At our officer meeting tonight, a new guild motto and flag were chosen from the entries our members gave us on the guild site!

FLAG:
daflagredonblack.png

MOTTO: "From the fire we are born stronger."

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF DARK ARCHIVE!!!

Would you like an opportunity to be more involved in the guild? Do you want to help plan fun adventures with your fellow guildies? Then join our Event Committee! We are now accepting new committee members on an open invitation basis.

You do not need to be an officer to join and we only have one requirement, you must be eligible for our Discord and be willing to use it (You are eligible for Discord if you have been in Dark Archive for two months and sign up for a free account on our guild launch page).

You may contact myself with questions about the Event Committee. If you would like to join, please DM Boss, KFK or JFR.

I believe in given credit when it is due, whether negative or positive. I would like to say I ran into Hector Shipwrecker, and he was very nice. First one I have encountered in game that is in this guild. So ty, Hector. c:

Oh besides Charles Warmonk lol, he has always been nice c:

Back after a few months break and its a shame that the guild I was a part of is now mostly inactive. I've seen Dark Archive running around and figured why not. They always seem nice and I'm in need of a guild. Even I don't like playing totally alone xD. If you read this immediately I'll be on until 2am EST. Otherwise PM me and I'll figure a time and date.

Back