Quests "Defeat Kudgel" Quest Step Bug

There is, read my edited update. 1st message here. I'll repost it here also.
The same thing happened to a guildmate. First have high level peep heal you. Find someone else who needs to defeat kudgel. We did this 2 times. One was on anbassa waited in the caves until we found someone doing tge rc quest. In exchange to help him. We were able to fight kudgel after he finished getting the south idol and talked to Dr Bellrog. That Activate s kudgel.. keep swinging sword. Fighting do not run away, or hit escape key. And hopefully don't dc. it doesn't look as your damaging him, but stay on it. It will work. Takes time. It worked for me and guildmate.

OMG, this is exactly what happened to me a year ago. I just started playing the game again after a login issue, and then this happened. I stopped playing the game for a good few months waiting for a fix but it never came. It was my main pirate too which sucks.

this quest glitched for me on both of my pirates. However, if someone who already completed the quest goes through the door and I teleport to them and then walk on the ship, El patron shows up for me to defeat.

this quest glitched for me on both of my pirates. However, if someone who already completed the quest goes through the door and I teleport to them and then walk on the ship, El patron shows up for me to defeat.
There is another way, use the glitch at the dock to swim to the area, one spot takes you to that ship, the other spot gets you into the caves.

Back