• Hey Guest! The forums have been updated! Check out this thread for more details.

Did Disney Get Rid Of POTCO Game Launcher?

POTCO game launcher working for you?

• Yes

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don't use the game launcher

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • What's the game launcher?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Kate

Pirate Master
I recently went to my POTCO game launcher after the newest update (Queen Anne's Revenge) and it said "Connecting to the game - Please wait a moment Don't want to wait? Upgrade to unlimited access." Well it sat there over night and still was in the same spot. So i tried the internet browser not really wanting to download it again due to the last time i did it said "Threat Detected" and wouldn't let me get on. Well anyway i downloaded it and it worked fine. So im just wondering if it was just me, or all basic members, or everyone.

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
My potco launcher still works but it doesn't have a potco logo instead it looks like a paper with a folded edge and small box that looks like a window with 3 letters or symbols one red and two green

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
Its working fine for me... I read somewhere they were eventually going to phase out service to the game launcher:mad:. It also stated that it required more work on the staffs part to update the game launcher. Mine although has nothing about QAR being released into live in the news notes :confused:?

kevin

Honorable Pirate
yes i just installed norton and the 1 time i try to run the game on launcher the same thing happen try to mark it as safe

Kate

Pirate Master
Tried just about everything still doing the same thing. :mad: It may be becuase im basic... -_-

kevin

Honorable Pirate
Yeah, Personal Antivirus ruined his computer after he got Norton off his computer. He went to a site and it automatically started downloading, it alerts you about fake viruses on your computer.
i been using it for 5 years and its goin good for me i bought it at a costo i dint downloaded