do you want famed weps and stuff removed?

want them to be removed cause of fishing?

• Yes

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • No

Votes: 78 87.6%

• Total voters
Last edited:
I would be a little upset, but I would understand the purpose of it (including the fact that the game is still in Beta).
You wouldn't catch me complaining.

continue to vote no ye mongrels
screenshot_2017-07-13_17-41-41.jpg

You know what? I'm not gonna waste my time using logic here: this is obviously a big fat no. We all wallowed when they took our rams, and they had more reason for that. I'll tell you one thing: if you guys push to get my Lost Sword found in the waning hours of good fish loot taken from me after all the hours I put into a random MMO, I'm outta here. The devs made a good choice; let's not spoil it.

Would be kind of dumb to do that since you had to actually fish for weapons, its not the players' fault that the loot was really good I mean I remember how easy it was to get brights in the beginning of this year and then they tweaked it, its not like they used a glitch or something to get better loot

Is it weird that I actual didn't notice that thread I posted went past like 4 posts xD?

This is 100% ridiculous quit being crazy. They removed the rams it's over with you lost em you're not getting them back just quit complaining that this is the same thing. I sure hope they don't remove the fishing stuff too. If that's what your asking for your crazy. Quit complaining its a video game.

Is it weird that I actual didn't notice that thread I posted went past like 4 posts xD?

This is 100% ridiculous quit being crazy. They removed the rams it's over with you lost em you're not getting them back just quit complaining that this is the same thing. I sure hope they don't remove the fishing stuff too. If that's what your asking for your crazy. Quit complaining its a video game.
Yes it was harsh but it was entirely serious.

Listen, no one wants weapons removed. Let's not make this cannon rams all over. The only reason this is acceptable because it wasn't a bug. If you didn't look through at the forums to notice that most people were getting their legendarys/famed from fishing, its your fault. You should've started noticing that fishing had better drops than land and took a chance to loot legendarys/famed. There is no bug involved, it's not like fishing was dropping legendarys ever fish; otherwise it would be a bug. They just had higher values for drop rate on fishing for legendarys/famed.

Last edited:
I guarantee everyone voting no abused this bug. Stupid to poll something like this with the community since everyone will just vote out of self interest, completely ignoring the integrity of the game. To put it in perspective, I got 3 famed weapons going from level 1 to level 50, most of that leveling being done in Tormenta. I got 7 famed in roughly 6 hours of fishing. Anyone who thinks there shouldn't be a rollback is just too lazy to try and acquire rare weapons legitimately.

Back