Question Does Jolly Rodger Still Invade Islands?

Maximus Stormbane

Dockworker
When I played the original Pirates online, their was an event that occurred ever so offten where Jolly Rodger and his crew would attack an island like Tortoga or Port Royal and all the players would have to defend it. I remember creating some good memories with IRL friends that played during that time. Anyways, I've been playing for about 4 week now and was wondering if these events still exsist? Or are they yet to be added.

At this moment, the Invasion event is not in the game. Although it will be added! (eventually).

The TLOPO Devs are working to restore the game to what it was when POTCO closed back in 2013. Along with restoring the game to it's former glory, they will be adding new features, islands, etc. to the game as time goes on!

You can stay up to date with announcements here

Invasion Tortuga.png

Max, invasions were definitely one of the things I lived for playing the original game. Fingers crossed for when this feature returns to the Caribbean!

Us lonely old Pirates of Potco didn't have so many things til Disney created them ...... Tortuga , Port Royal , Padres where all redone along with Tormenta Caves ! We had No fishing , No Potions ( Rude behavior became of this ) .... No ! Rum !! All In good time .......... In fact Max level was 40 / 25 back in the day of Rum , Rum and Rum !!! ...............................................:jar:

Back