[Ended] BETA KEY CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
To just play again man, it has been forever since I touched this game but it always comes to my head when I think of starting a new MMO or online game!

I just can't wait to play the game after all these years; SvS will be so fun to get back into. Time to grind my sailing and Cannoneering to the max! Haha

(Will be time to listen to some One Piece soundtracks while battling ftw! Lol)

I have a beta key, got one during dev stream, however my little brother needs one still, if you count my entry, it's for him.

i'm super excited to play the game without lag, and hopefully be able to stream, which would be awesome.
I also want to play the raven's cove quest, so I have to finish the black pearl quest :p

BETA KEY CONTEST
To enter you must put what you are most excited about
in the new tlopo update
I will randomly pick a winner on March 20th
Only post 1 entry pls
In all honesty, I am most psyched for the new addition to the storyline, although, if it's done wrong, it can truly ruin the game, so let's hope that they do it right, thanks for the contest!
-Kyle James

No surprise a forum thread to get free stuff would be what gets me to finally make an account. xD

From the short while I managed to play before the March 5th maintenance, I have to say that being back in the game for the first time since 2011 was certainly nostalgic. Playing as a kid I remember crewing up with guild members and friends whose names I've long since forgotten and sailing the oceans plundering until I'm rich as can be. What I'm most excited about in the new update is being able to go and continue that nostalgia trip. Seeing all the new features that were added since I didn't play the game up until the end; in fact right when I started college I was reminded of the game and wanted to play it back in 2013 but that was just a few weeks after it closed down. These things called cannon rams and sailing charms aren't things I even remember being in the game; ship customization is essentially the perfect dream of making your ship stand out. Last time I played the game there were only three ship types and you had a brown hull and white sails. Since I was limited to being a Basic Access member for the majority of the time I played Potco I never experienced half of it (aside from some free weekends and promotions). I look forward to being able to actually play ALL of the game I remember loving, no matter how much I was actually prohibited from having.

No surprise a forum thread to get free stuff would be what gets me to finally make an account. xD

From the short while I managed to play before the March 5th maintenance, I have to say that being back in the game for the first time since 2011 was certainly nostalgic. Playing as a kid I remember crewing up with guild members and friends whose names I've long since forgotten and sailing the oceans plundering until I'm rich as can be. What I'm most excited about in the new update is being able to go and continue that nostalgia trip. Seeing all the new features that were added since I didn't play the game up until the end; in fact right when I started college I was reminded of the game and wanted to play it back in 2013 but that was just a few weeks after it closed down. These things called cannon rams and sailing charms aren't things I even remember being in the game; ship customization is essentially the perfect dream of making your ship stand out. Last time I played the game there were only three ship types and you had a brown hull and white sails. Since I was limited to being a Basic Access member for the majority of the time I played Potco I never experienced half of it (aside from some free weekends and promotions). I look forward to being able to actually play ALL of the game I remember loving, no matter how much I was actually prohibited from having.
Oh man you're in for a ride aren't ya lol.

The update has many great things to offer. I cant wait to get back into to the game and do ALL of it :).
Really couldn't choose one thing :). The game is just game is just fantastic period

Thank you for giving the opportunity to win a key, it sure would make it easier to play (as i can grind 6-8 hr sessions lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back