[Ended] BETA KEY CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than getting to play again (already been 2w and my withdrawal is already getting bad.. lol jk),
I really loved and had a strong passion for SvS.
I can't wait to get my War Sloop out there and get my Admiral back *finally*!

I already have a group of guys who are going to be my crew!

Firstly..... Wow Guys! I think I can almost hear the Black powder and smell the crew! (Er... wait - smell the black pow... No I was right the first time hehe) But HOW to choose one thing from all the possible upcomming goodies??? Just the fact that you've all given us the opportunity to once again immerse ourselves into a game that is close to all our hearts, is well.... Fantastic - doesn't even come close to how great it is! :excited:
But I degress - I was always a sucker for sailing... That was most probably the one place (If anyone needed to find me) I would be during PotCO days past; I didn't care if I were in command, or manning cannons! So I guess if anything - I'm most looking forward to getting back aboard me ship and going where the winds'll take me. But Me hearties - It be a trivial matter without Ye at me side! For what is a ship, without her crew?
Yes mates... There be Plunder on the horizon - ARRR ye scurvy hearted enough to sail under the banner of a 'Savvyrascal'?
We'll make dabloons a plenty.... we'll fill the hold with riches' galore...
But there will be much danger....

"We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho."

I'm mostly looking forward to less lag and crashing, hopefully the game will get to the point that it's quite playable even with a playtime. Been a while since I played (took a break) so I don't know if these issues were improved, but crashing and lag still makes playtimes pretty unbearable.

Just to play the game again I just came back and haven't gotten to play yet. Just glad I know ill be playing a smoother version of the game

I'm so excited to finally be able to enjoy a smooth continuous experience, and level my Doll and make my way to Raven's Cove for those sweet items.

BETA KEY CONTEST
To enter you must put what you are most excited about
in the new tlopo update
I will randomly pick a winner on March 20th
Only post 1 entry pls
The one thing I'm looking forward to in the new update is seeing what the clues I think I have deciphered from the underlined letters in the updates are. Not sure if I got the second clue right but it will be fun none the less. But I also can't wait to try out my newer Voodoo doll I got moments before the game went off line. Looking forward to seeing ya'll on the beach!

I'm most excited for smoother servers, and less lag during combat. Other than that, I'm excited for SvS because that's what it's all about .

Honestly, I don't know what I'm most hyped about. But I would love a key to enjoy the new content right as it is released! Good luck to all!

What I am the most excited about is the addition of a sea serpent. I always hoped the Kraken or some other sea creature would make an appearance. I sailed the borders of the ocean for months in my war frigate, every time I heard a rumor one may be lurking around in the deep! Alas...I never had the good fortune to blast one. I look forward to playing the game again and exploring all the new features. I miss my ships, my freedom to explore, sink ships, and dance the jig after defeating enemies. I miss the game. Life has not been the same since my pirates were lost to the ether....they same time heals all wounds....I say nope, that is not how it works....once a pirate, always a pirate.

While new additions are always exciting, I am just happy that the new update will potentially fix a lot of issues with lag and crashing.
I can't wait until I am able to attack groups of enemies without fear of my game crashing.

Thank you for giving us this chance to win a beta key!

The most anticipated update for me, as they all are very important, is the less lag of the client. As I do not have a beta key, I can only play for the reserved times that i was able to get. Out of the 3 hour time period, i was only able to play about 1 hour of each due to glitches and the lag(after i completed the tutorial i spawned without a sword lol). All i have been able to complete is the tutorial and receive my gun(please don't take this as complaining, i am sooooooooo happy that someone is bringing the game back). It would be awesome to be able to grind and catch up to everyone as soon as it opens. I would love to have the character i lost back when Disney closed the game.

Hey thanks for the chance to get a beta key guys! Honestly seeing this project come to fruition has been a wild ride of emotions. Anyways I am most looking forward to a more stable and lag-free experience on TLOPO. Its the little things that matter the most!

Im excited to get back into a game that reminds me of my childhood. I have been keeping tabs on the updates and i just like how excited the developers sounded on the video. When the developers care this much, you know that the game will be maintained well and that the users will be thought of first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back