EPIC GAMING fails

one time i was playing halo 3 and i got killed by the first grunt i saw in my defence i suck at halo and accedently put it on legendary

I was playing Firefight, Legendary, on Halo:Reach. I forgot I didn't put it on unlimited ammo or health, and I went into a huge group of brutes and elites, and I ran out of ammo halfway through. Followed shortly after by my health >.<

One time on World of Warcraft, I was like a level 65-68 and I ran into a group of lv80 Alliance members (I was Horde) who were invading Horde territory. One of them just kinda killed me while looking the other way. It was quite embarrassing.

On MW3 on hardcore mode search and destroy. It's tied 3 t0 3 theirs only 4 guy on my team. I'm playing with my friend by my side were doing that double player thing. I kill one teammate and I die as punishment and he kills the other teammate and dies as punishment as well. So it was tied any team could've win and me and my friend purposly lost it for our team cause we were bored.

Alright COD Black Ops and I cant remember the name of the map but it was DLC map pack the second one anyway and its a wintery map that has a door that opens up and down by a button. anyways i go to shut the door and me being stuiped ran into the door shutting:p

i am so PO'ed at skyrim right now. i can kill freaking dragons but cant handle 2 dumb monsters and a big bug. -_-. dont ask i dont even wanna talk about it.

Forgot Skyrim was on Master difficulty and I tried to get revenge on 5 elder dragons for killing my dog and horse... ^-^.... And they were all attacking in a group -.-

faill.PNG
i know i know its zoo tycoon. i guess this is a gaming fail... i mean.... its a baby turtle and they dont really chase people....

In Skyrim I was jumping up on a cart wagon to collect vegetables and such, for some reason the cart wagon started spazzing out completely. It ended up with me being launched 300 feet up in the air. :excited:

I was just playing Black Ops yesterday I always play search and destroy. I knew someone was in a building and was guarding the stairs so I was trying to think of the best way to get to him. However I forgot that I had the bomb and didn't notice that the time was about to end. So I ended up loosing the round for my team lol.

Back