Error 900: Couldn't Connect to Account Server

So after looking at it more, I assumed it as just my mac and tested my PC and it's working fine? Despite being on the same internet connection, my Windows computer was getting past the 900 error that my Mac couldn't. but then I see that the first person in the thread was on PC. So there doesn't seem to be any direct correlation to OS
I was thinking it had to do with certain internet connections, because i cant load the website or login with my internet connection on my desktop, however i could go on my phone and load the website using my phone data, BUT once i connect to my home's wifi on my phone, the website does not load anymore. So there is definitely a correlation with certain peoples wifi. Even if your wifi is fast, which mine is very fast, it just seems certain people's internet connections just arent allowing things to load?

I was thinking it had to do with certain internet connections, because i cant load the website or login with my internet connection on my desktop, however i could go on my phone and load the website using my phone data, BUT once i connect to my home's wifi on my phone, the website does not load anymore. So there is definitely a correlation with certain peoples wifi. Even if your wifi is fast, which mine is very fast, it just seems certain people's internet connections just arent allowing things to load?
Yeah, seems that some sort of connectivity issue has been the answer that's sticking. The weirdest part to me is that in my case, both the PC and Macbook are on the same connection but only the PC successfully gets past connecting to the account server. the tlopo site loads fine on both computers, but the account server can't be reached on the Macbook and receives that 900 error.

Yeah, seems that some sort of connectivity issue has been the answer that's sticking. The weirdest part to me is that in my case, both the PC and Macbook are on the same connection but only the PC successfully gets past connecting to the account server. the tlopo site loads fine on both computers, but the account server can't be reached on the Macbook and receives that 900 error.
Well then its unclear whether it's dependent on the device or the internet connection, because for me, my wifi seems to be just not allowing anything tlopo related to load at all regardless of what device im using. I could try pulling out my old laptop and seeing if it'll load on my laptop using the same internet connection, but i might just wait. I bet if i tried using someone else's wifi connection things would load up, but I have no neighbors or another wifi to connect to around me. I recommend everyone here try to connect to a different wifi IF possible, and see if it works, because that could be the source of the problem. But this is all assuming that everything is on our end, which is still not clear yet.

I logged In around 8:10 PM CST and just logged out ( 11:40 PM ) Running Win 10 both PC and Laptop ( Wireless ) Just did Win update last night ! I've received the Win error 900 In the past but worked through It from MS update !

UPDATE: It looks like if you use a VPN and connect to West Canada, you will be able to log in. At least, for me it did. Windscribe will give you 10 GB free if you wanna play the game until a fix is made.

Not the best news to hear, but here's to hoping those affected aren't left finding their own solutions

UPDATE: It looks like if you use a VPN and connect to West Canada, you will be able to log in. At least, for me it did. Windscribe will give you 10 GB free if you wanna play the game until a fix is made.
This, albeit slow, actually worked for me. Painless download of the VPN, and easily connected to West Canada. Launched TLOPO laucher, and boom it works. Thanks.

I had the same problem last night and this morning. On my desk top and also on laptop,everything else runs fine and other games run with no problems. I cleaned TLOPO Logins/Cache and restarted modem/PC. Started up few minutes later with no problems on both computers.

Game or website is still not loading.. Tried everyway mentioned in this thread. What makes this even more interesting is its only TLOPO related things having this issue nothing else..

Game or website is still not loading.. Tried everyway mentioned in this thread. What makes this even more interesting is its only TLOPO related things having this issue nothing else..

Please read John’s message below.
we believe that a network node responsible for routing your requests to our services is having connectivity issues. This is unfortunately outside of our control.

Same issue. States it is a host error?
api.tlopo.com

Attachments

• screenshot_165.png
    screenshot_165.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 179
Back