Favorite Food

I'm pretty much up for anything...Fortunately for me I don't get heartburn or acid reflux so I can handle just about anything, too.
EDIT (Dec 16, 2010 9:18 PM):
Haha I just went down the list and "liked" almost every post!

aw :( i am vegan i do not eat anything that comes from an animal. no milk, cheese, eggs etc lol

I always wondered how that worked out? I'm sure you're gotten this response a lot in some form. I know a friend of a friend that was a vegan and she somehow managed to make macaroni and cheese casserole which was actually pretty good! Although I didn't dare ask how she managed it.

lol its not actual cheese...its tofu and nondairy milk and yeast lol it doesn't sound appetizing if you tell ppl whats in it

lol its not actual cheese...its tofu and nondairy milk and yeast lol it doesn't sound appetizing if you tell ppl whats in it

So I assume that plants/vegetation is okay to eat? I've heard of people that won't eat stuff that is alive so that was always thought those were vegans. Lol, I learned from my vegan acquaintance that this was not true but rather it's a branch of vegetarianism.

yes its alot of greens ...oh yes ive met a few people like that and i have no idea what they would eat, everything is alive

aw :( i am vegan i do not eat anything that comes from an animal. no milk, cheese, eggs etc lol

wow are u serious?? i would be so depressed not being able to eat them things each day and more so by the fact that i would have to check everything to make sure they havent got them foods in what im eating.

wow are u serious?? i would be so depressed not being able to eat them things each day and more so by the fact that i would have to check everything to make sure they havent got them foods in what im eating.

lol i guess i got used to it.. ive been vegan for 7 years now... i just cant bring myself to eat anything from an animal lol and i blame my parents for that... they ruined meat for me lol

Back