Favorite unhealthy snack ;D

What is your favorite unhealthy snack?

• Total voters
i love garbage
ROFL funny man! i used to love garbage too - but you got to stop some time or its gonna stop you. I used to eat way too much junk. i wrestled for 7 years and we thought it was funny then to eat and gain weight for the team. I was the only one in my weight class - undefeated wrestling star but with enough brains to realize one day it was time to lose it or lose me. I always was active but way overweight from junk. I quit all the junk, do roller hockey, skateboard, bmx, snowboard, and I lost it all. I work out every day now and run and feel so good that I don't eat junk.

JELLY BEANS!!!
jellybellyflavors.jpg

Hehe, I think I eventually have to clarify what is included in the "unhealthy" snack, since there are few comments in regards to being healthy and unhealthy.

Whenever I made a poll, I always set up the scale from one extreme (one side of the spectrum), to the other extreme (the opposite side of the spectrum), whenever the topic permitted - just start watching and noticing, if you haven't so far. I usually also included everybody in the population to be able to participate in the poll. That included the 'neutral' answer, the confused answer and the 'No-I-don't want to have to pick any answer' as well.

So, considering that we are talking about "unhealthy" snack, popcorn - which is considered a healthy snack nowadays due to high fiber content - can be unhealthy if we pour a lot of butter (movie theater one) or the cheesy one. And cereal bar - you would think it has the word "cereal" and it becomes healthy snack - but not always. Sometimes it is high in sugar, so if we don't pay attention to what kind of vitamins & minerals and how many calories there are on it, we would be trapped.

I do love those creative answers though ... Bacon ... :yum: Everything tastes better with bacon! But I don't snack on it. All candies ... Twizzlers, jelly beans, I love them. Better than chocolatey candies (Kit Kat is my favorite, but I like Snickers and Three Musketeers as well), which I don't eat but probably twice or three times a year. Well, you get the idea. Most of us who snack something unhealthy, probably don't eat them but just every now and then. ;)

My fave is Oreo's. They are my nemesis!! Which is why I do not buy them... I can literally eat a whole bag of them all by myself in one sitting. :excited: And omg the double stuffed!! Heaven.

Oh and anything made with them... or deep fried oreos!!!! YUM!!

Back