Suggestion Feedback and Suggestions - News Post Response

You guys should do chapters, like the movies, the potco rn is like chapter one or movie 1 where you get the black pearl, then after that you should do chapters and increase the lvl cap 10 or 15 per chapter. kind of like expansions in other games. there will always be something to do and add extra side quests to do, such as a few rare ones to get legendary weapons ect... just an idea.

I'd like to take a second and applaud the TLOPO team for everything they do! Including this! :happy:

Anyways, a relatively simple idea, an actual ranked PvP system, with a competitive rule set. There are tons of players who like the competitive spirit in video games, and this game is no exception. It would please the community and would allow this game to have much greater depth. Thanks!

What if we had rent a ship? If a pirates has 2 or more ships he could rent one out to someone. Maybe it works only with War ships and you could only rent 1 out at a time. Have system to put one of your ship up for rent. But not sure who would have to pay for repairs. lol

With the new movie coming out soon, it would be nice, in the future, to have some element from "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales".

A minor suggestion would be a player-only Poker table with cheating (and possibly gold to prevent gold trading being any easier) disabled in taverns, so players can enjoy poker without the AI getting in the way. Additionally, a bank like system for clothing (or weapons?) for the collectors out there.

If the level caps are ever raised in expansion-like format, could be interesting to see more variety in skills and perhaps tweaks to make more skills useful (because honestly, who uses brawl or taunt anyway?) Final idea would be transmog of some kind, akin to World of Warcraft. While the World Eater may be great in stats, I think everyone can agree that it's not the greatest in terms of looks compared to other weapons. Could be some fun ideas to see!

I'm sure there's more ideas, but it looks like a few good ones were already covered :p

A minor suggestion would be a player-only Poker table with cheating (and possibly gold to prevent gold trading being any easier) disabled in taverns, so players can enjoy poker without the AI getting in the way. Additionally, a bank like system for clothing (or weapons?) for the collectors out there.

If the level caps are ever raised in expansion-like format, could be interesting to see more variety in skills and perhaps tweaks to make more skills useful (because honestly, who uses brawl or taunt anyway?) Final idea would be transmog of some kind, akin to World of Warcraft. While the World Eater may be great in stats, I think everyone can agree that it's not the greatest in terms of looks compared to other weapons. Could be some fun ideas to see!

I'm sure there's more ideas, but it looks like a few good ones were already covered :p

A banking clothing system would be perfect.. There is so many clothes in the game!

Please read https://tlopo.com/news/post/60/ before commenting.

Ahoy there!

The Crew @ TLOPO is asking for the community to share any ideas they have for the game with us! Please reply to this thread with your suggestions, ideas, or feedback.

One thing I would love to see is a better layed out navy post. I feel it isn't as well layed out as it could of been from the movies. I would love to see a navy dock, more navy outposts, and stuff like this. Yes, I knwo right now you are focused heavily on getting the game functional with a solid story line and everything, but I would love to see more from the movies brought into the game, maybe even some of the game redone to better fit the movies.

I.E. There is a jolly roger invasion that perfectly outlays the events of the black pearl invasion on the town, but just different characters, I would love to be able to have a navy invasion, instead of coming from the sea, they come from the navy part of port royal, which I would love to see redone.

I know this probably isn't as well explained as it could be, but I just feel the Navy part of the game hasn't been as good as it could've been. If you've watched the movies you may know what i'm talking about. With placement and everything. Unless I'm just being dumb and rambling about nonsense for some reason. lol

Edit: Was reading through other peoples comments and came across one about how potco is movie 1. This would probably help explain what im thinking, I'm thinking of adding parts of the navy from POTC 2&3. Such as all the navy stuff, navy mansions, navy training yards, instead of just having the navy execution fort in a random next of the woods lol.

you all should and weapon and clothing making with materials you hind though looting and /or buying them though stores. and sea monster that attack you while you are sailing. and to make leave cap 75--100 with an other awesome boss battle.

We should add more personal customization to the sails and flags. We should implement a trading system to trade rares or different things to other people. In the future there should be a PVP server where ships fight and players fight in an endless world of chaos. They should add schooners in and they should give the enemies brigs as well. The sea should be expanded and some seas should have even deadlier ships. they should add natural happenings like whirlpools big waves lightning. There should be nights where the undead are more powerful. There should be a section of the sea that is just full of seamonsters, bad weather (dangerously high waves, hurricanes, whirlpools, etc) and they should also fill it with high level navy and undead ships in intense combat with each other. A better rank system to guilds where people can make new ranks, and name them for a more group focused and personalized /customized/intricate ranking system.

Last edited:
Back