Figured It's Time for a Proper Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeFoster2

Honorable Pirate
Im LeeFoster2 aka Gerard O'Paine in-game. (Not GERALD you blind fools :p) and I first played POTCO on Oct 31 2007 (original launch day) after seeing a commercial advertising it. POTCO was my 2nd MMO and is still my favorite to this day. I've been following the fanmade recreation for several years now and watched the projects merge into our now beloved TLOPO. I only recently made an account in-game and in the forums as i've been busy and was waiting for beta release, since alpha pirates were to be wiped. I was an officer in one of, if not the top guild in the original POTCO Partners in Crime, run by Savvy Norrington. Hope too see you all in game and maybe some old guildmates will remember ol O'Paine and his gigantic hat and the Barnacle Fish.

P.S. Best of luck to you all in acquiring a beta key. If I happen to acquire a beta key and get lucky enough to get a second, i'll gladly share it.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back