File Complaint Disney Has Dissapointed Us For The Last Time

well the brite side is this really lets davy darkrage off the hook. all he ever lost was a few threads and posts. lol
confused.png

I said it in another post. But things like these happens. Any game like this that is on the Net will have problems like this . I rather have them rollback the save data from a date last week than to have more problems that could cause harm to my account.

I said it in another post. But things like these happens. Any game like this that is on the Net will have problems like this happening. I rather have them rollback the save data from a date last week than to have more problems that could cause harm to my account.

im pretty sure this argument ended yesterday
fight.gif

Captain no one is arguing. It's called a discusion.

last i checked yesterday it started to become and argument i logged out shortly after so i assumed it had become one but anyways the thing is pretty much settled not much we can do about it now btw will sry about the term

its out of thier hands ppl
i lost 5 levles 4 sword lvls my staff my ravenscove mission my war frigate 30000 my adoria dolores shoes 30percent of my story quest (i was 71 now 44) 2 dagger levles 2 gun levels my eternal warlordz guild (and in the second time my spania guild but i got rejoined (twice) and its all good cuz now im more experienced i can do it all faster and i got a membership in spania too no complains :)

I think it would go a long way towards making everyone happy if they would increase the loot drops. I lost both some clothing and weapons that I have not been able to get back yet ... if ever. Double Gold Opportunities would also help because it would help people feel like they were being compensated for all the gold they lost and the time they wasted.

Disney could give items back to people. They just don't want to. I can kinda understand though, because if they had were we told them what we lost, I would probably tell them I lost a black corset, world eater blade, and 2 war frigates.... ;)

I had the same idea about that dang black corset!!!.. LOL

I agee that they could improve the loot drops for a bit.. it's become so difficult to get anything worth keeping.. after hours of play, nothing. So I understand the distress people feel over loosing their hard plundered loot.. just too hard to get it. I understand they changed the rate of drops after people complained it was too easy.. think they went a wee bit too far :rumgone:

Disney could give items back to people. They just don't want to. I can kinda understand though, because if they had were we told them what we lost, I would probably tell them I lost a black corset, world eater blade, and 2 war frigates.... ;)
they cant give items back to specific accounts the only way to get those back is to keep looting/buying and if you dont believe me ask them the only way they could give weapons back is to make specific codes for each item and even then they wouldnt no if you were telling the truth about having those and if they did that it would take a very long time to contact all those who lost stuff and it would probably cost them alot more then they have to make all those codes

they cant give items back to specific accounts the only way to get those back is to keep looting/buying and if you dont believe me ask them the only way they could give weapons back is to make specific codes for each item and even then they wouldnt no if you were telling the truth about having those and if they did that it would take a very long time to contact all those who lost stuff and it would probably cost them alot more then they have to make all those codes
Lol... See they could!! The codes would take a very long time but they could do it!

They already made a few codes for money and a famed sword (or maybe it was rare) type 'golden' for 500 quid i gorgot the swords code though

Back