Request Find all 4 boss types for every enemy!

Mutineer Ghost boss| I know this boss have been found, but not a Lvl 37 version.
screenshot_2018-07-22_00-24-25.jpg
Screenshot_290.png
Screenshot_291.png

I will be putting together a FULL LIST of ALL ENEMIES in the Caribbean for the communities benefit!

However, I need YOUR help! - If you see a boss I need you to do 2 things! Attune & Screenshot! That's it!

We have 240 enemies to find! [60 enemies with 4 types of boss]

Example of format needed:
1. [Enemy type] Seabeard
2. [Boss name] Yardarm Yale
3. [Level 40]
4. [Health Points] 18,750

Also, pictures are needed for proof! <3
latest

latest

Happy hunting!
Easiest way not to post dupes is do the search in this thread only with the boss name.

This is embarrassing. Could someone please tell me the path in a mac where the screenshots go?

I don't use a mac, so pardon if my question is a stupid one.

Is there not a function similar to Print Screen on Windows? That might make sharing your screenshots easier if so, since you can just paste (whatever the mac version of control+V) the screenshot into your post.

I don't use a mac, so pardon if my question is a stupid one.

Is there not a function similar to Print Screen on Windows? That might make sharing your screenshots easier if so, since you can just paste (whatever the mac version of control+V) the screenshot into your post.
Well, that would maybe work if I knew where on my mac the file was saved a few days ago. There doesn't seem to be a screenshot folder on a mac like I have in windows in the tlopo folder.
Oh well.

Back