fishing boat

Grievouss

Honorable Pirate
Lets see pay a grand launch boat it wont sail. Then pay another grand boat disappears on yah. reload pay another grand sailing to ravens cove game crashes all in like 10 minutes LOL expensive fishing story.

My fishing boat always crashes when I leave Tortuga, I haven't had a problem from Padres Del Fuego. But yes that has happened to me quite a few times, lol.

okay to tonight spent 4 grand on fishing boats to just disappear when you leave the docks so being beta and all they should give way more free gold than the 5k stuff they offer it will not hurt anything being its beta and all cause at this rate the more crashes and disappearing fishing boats i be broke in one evening.

I stopped fishing on boats because of this problem. Spending a grand at a time to not even fish isn't my thing.

First of all, I had no idea what you said. That grammatically made no sense. So I'm just going to say this.
1. Always launch your boat from Padres del Fuego. It seems to be the least laggy, but also has the best available fish.
2. You don't need to sail. You have 6 available spots on your boat. At first, you won't earn much gold. But once you get to level 15 fishing, and get a master level rod, you'll catch fish that are worth at least 200 gold, and you'll earn your gold in no time. Point being, you don't even need to take the wheel of your Fishing boat.

No wonder there's a lot of fishing boats when people crash does the boat just stay in the ocean because I've seen so many near padres for about a month straight..

It's not the gold that bugs me (no pun intended), rather the inability to sail for fishing. It's a reel drag (pun intended, lol)!
I hope it gets fixed eventually.
In potco, we used to sail fishing boats up to where pirates were plundering and toss grenades, which inflicted real damage. Then, when the pirates would sink the ship in question, we'd share in the loot!
That was fun, lol!
I know it's not fishing in the traditional sense, but worth it.
You could also toss grenades from a pirate ship, say when cannons were full, and get actual damage hits there as well.

i just did what is said to report any bugs or crashes I experience it does not say read everyone else issues before you post your own so if that is how this works I will not post anymore of my issues cause I do not have the time to read every ones issues thanks for the advice

Actually it says "Additionally, please search to see if the problem you are posting about has already been reported in an existing thread to avoid creating duplicate threads and to allow the TLOPO developers easier access to information about each specific problem." under the guidelines section of Bugs and Glitches.

However if you don't want to take the time to check, there's always an in-game report system that works well.

i just did what is said to report any bugs or crashes I experience it does not say read everyone else issues before you post your own so if that is how this works I will not post anymore of my issues cause I do not have the time to read every ones issues thanks for the advice
Shrugs; it's your time wasted...not mine.:) (I'm just a pirate full of scurvy trying to help others receive answers to their questions the quickest).

Back