Found Jade on Cuba Sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait... im going to the asylum I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME U ALL THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY AND DIDNT TELL ME! :mad:nice.... oh wait jades is going to the asylum and not me :D i is so happy oops i mean i is so sorry for jades.... is it postable to put both in the same sentence jades say hi to the joker for me and all the other crazy madmans in masks wait.... i thinks thats a specific asylum oh wells jades will prob be sleeping in it the whole time
I WANNA GO TO ARKHAM ASYLUM!!!!!!

Ik right? :rolleyes: Luckily I'm 'super' confident that all of those were just like ... pffftttt .... :lol1:

Idk if that's good or bad ...

And seriously, I need a closet especially just for me, where I could fall asleep whenever I wanted to and just hang a "Do not disturb" sign on the door so that nobody would bother me while I was afk!

Ik right? :rolleyes: Luckily I'm 'super' confident that all of those were just like ... pffftttt .... :lol1:

Idk if that's good or bad ...

And seriously, I need a closet especially just for me, where I could fall asleep whenever I wanted to and just hang a "Do not disturb" sign on the door so that nobody would bother me while I was afk!
LoL, You need to find a good glitch where you can go afk :D

So r u two playing hide and seek or something if so I got next game I know great places to hide.[I just logg off so you can't find me:p]

Reactions: Bad
LoL, You need to find a good glitch where you can go afk :D

Oh, yea? There is such thing as a glitch where I could hide ... on top of the mountain maybe? ;) I need to find a teacher to show me then ... ;)

So r u two playing hide and seek or something if so I got next game I know great places to hide.[I just logg off so you can't find me:p]

:confused:?! No log off ... that's the whole point of it! That's why they kept on finding me and messing with me! :(

Reactions: Bad
I see that you're online now ... too tired now, AND Afk as usual ... ;) I'll find ya next time!
Got a break just now, nobody was messing with me. That was nice. :)

screenshot_2011-06-23_02-36-35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back