frustrated

jack ostack

Buccaneer
what is going on with this game .just started the invasion.got booted .... all of abassa.this game cant handled it.too much too soo i imagine.i keep saying to myself its free so dont complain but i spend alot of my down time on this game and i want to support it but again its frustrating.

what is going on with this game .just started the invasion.got booted .... all of abassa.this game cant handled it.too much too soo i imagine.i keep saying to myself its free so dont complain but i spend alot of my down time on this game and i want to support it but again its frustrating.
This game is simply trash and there's no any indication for better... Just chill

Abassa is notorious for crashing, mostly players and not the entire server. Usually I can play on Abassa, I don’t often crash anywhere in this game these days, but whenever I do twice in a short period of time I switch servers. I almost never crash on a quiet server. I realize that you can meet people much more effectively on Abassa, lots of players, but if you have trouble staying on Abassa your best bet is to play on the quiet servers. Good luck, the game is awesome and you shouldn’t believe the haters. I really think that since the Pypperoni update there’s been a new bug that is causing ppl to crash more.

Last edited:
I think I'm more frustrated by the grammar of what I just read.
In general, invasions are rather hectic and not a good idea to take part in. They're not overly rewarding either. They can certainly be cinematic at points but you're more than likely going to get killed by the first maniac who shoots the powder keg and blows you up.

This game is simply trash and there's no any indication for better... Just chill
If you think this game is trash, I'm confused as to what you're doing here.

In general, invasions are rather hectic and not a good idea to take part in. They're not overly rewarding either. They can certainly be cinematic at points but you're more than likely going to get killed by the first maniac who shoots the powder keg and blows you up.

First, I'm not thinking that is trash, this game is really trash...
Second, you shouldn't be confused, I'm not doing anything...

i love the attack.grammer.just speaking my mind sorry about the grammer thing.i work in tv sitcom world no need for a collage education sweety.

First, I'm not thinking that is trash, this game is really trash...
Second, you shouldn't be confused, I'm not doing anything...
Come on, man, don't beat around the bush. It's a perfectly good question; if you personally find the game to be trash (even if you can provide quantifiable evidence to back up your claim and perhaps "prove" its objectiveness, not everyone shares your opinion), what reason do you have for playing it, especially when you say that there's "no indication for better"? It is still in the beta stages, and it certainly seems to be the case that the developers have made great strides in the last four to five years. Tereysa has a completely valid reason to be confused.

Tereysa has a completely valid reason to be confused.

I think the reason for confusion is because the fact that he spoke about a whole server crashed during and invasion, seems to have been completely ignored by a few people who have posted here.

what is going on with this game .just started the invasion.got booted .... all of abassa.

He is not talking about invasions and how they work or why they exist in game or anything else. He is specifically asking about the crashing, DURING the invasion, of a whole server or at the very least of those people who were participating in the invasion.

It can be frustrating at times but the game is still in BETA, so there's going to be issues.

Abassa is notorious for crashing, mostly players and not the entire server.

I really think that since the Pypperoni update there’s been a new bug that is causing ppl to crash more.

Those quotes just above sum up the issue to me. There have been more crashes since Pyp has been added.

Crashing during an invasion however, that has been around since POTCO. Just about anyone who would participate in an invasion in PTOCO would crash at least once.

Does it need to be resolved? Yes it does. But as a Beta Tester, which everyone who has and is currently playing TLOPO, are Beta Testers, we're suppose to report any bugs or issues that are currently in TLOPO or have suddenly popped up.

Funny thing about crashes... sometimes one person using a certain weapon feature can crash people. That happened with Freeze on any weapon capable of using it. The devs had to remove that ability until it could be fixed. Keg Runners, iirc, had crashed people during invasions before as well. Likely something in the invasion caused it. I advise that if it happens again to log back in and use the Feedback in game to report the issue; what happened?; what happened just before or just as the crash? OR, you can come back to the forums and post a thread in Forums Bugs, Glitches & Workarounds.

Now, I'm putting on my Moderator hat on... As I said above, the confusion seems to come because the thread has gone to complaining about a crash in game DURING an invasion, to explaining things/discussing invasion, or opinions on why the game is trash. I'd like to ask everyone to go back to the topic at hand: Crashing During an Invasion. If the thread strays off topic, people will be reported and staff will perform moderation, warnings will be then given.

Thank you.

I'm seldom on Abassa due to the crashes at any given time , Potco had just as many crashes especially on Abassa , It's the chance you take for playing with on a busy server , I do join Mat runs on Abassa and take that chance of crashing . I seldom crash on any server unless the server crashes but there are so many variables of what can cause you to crash . Did I crash on Potco ? Yes at $79.95 a year per acct !!!

Abassa does have more problems but something I started doing is... before an invasion I log off, clear my cache and then come back. I don't seem to personally have as many crashes or as much lag doing this. But a whole server crashing is another animal. Pypperoni is fairly new and of course brings its own bugs...so just report it and hopefully they will figure out the problem soon.

Come on, man, don't beat around the bush. It's a perfectly good question; if you personally find the game to be trash (even if you can provide quantifiable evidence to back up your claim and perhaps "prove" its objectiveness, not everyone shares your opinion), what reason do you have for playing it, especially when you say that there's "no indication for better"? It is still in the beta stages, and it certainly seems to be the case that the developers have made great strides in the last four to five years. Tereysa has a completely valid reason to be confused.
no she does not and shes defensive. she loves her games.

Typical Abassa shenanigans:
TLOPO entire crew dc.png

no she does not and shes defensive. she loves her games.
All right, to be clear, I'm not condoning her unnecessary grammar policing in her original post, and I apologize if I made it seem as though I was. However, I was just as confused as she was with @Ned Sharkswain's comment about the game being "simply trash" with "no indication for better." It really is a completely valid reason to be confused, and that's regardless of whether she, or I or any other given player loves the game or not.

Game has been in beta for over 1300 days/ 4 year anniversary this year. Needless to say they still need to fix a lot of things. Crashes are just the tip of the iceberg. It gets less frustrating with time.

Usually, Abassa has always been somewhat laggy for me, even with less than 200 players, and the invasions can be tough, I'd get like 18-30 frames per second tops with how many people would be in one area attacking the undead. So I would recommend playing on the second or third most populated server for now, that seemed to help me with not crashing as often and the last invasion I did with my guild there were probably 30-50 people near me and I didn't crash or lag too terribly :)

All right, to be clear, I'm not condoning her unnecessary grammar policing in her original post, and I apologize if I made it seem as though I was. However, I was just as confused as she was with @Ned Sharkswain's comment about the game being "simply trash" with "no indication for better." It really is a completely valid reason to be confused, and that's regardless of whether she, or I or any other given player loves the game or not.
i never said it was trash, just seeing if anyone else is having the same problems. lol .i say im frustrated and some get offended.

The game is managed and worked on by volunteer staff members, devs, and respected potco players. Although at times things don’t always go as planned, they work real hard to bring a good playing experience for all. I’m sorry you’re frustrated, but they’re doing all that they can. If you see this and truly love the game and community itself, maybe it’ll take the edge off of your frustration.

Ned, your negative opinion and attitude continues to disappoint.

Back