Fully mastered looking for first guild on TLOPO

Discipline

Swashbuckler
Edit: I'm guilded up - thank you all for taking the time to read this and reply.

Cheers and thanks for reading:

My fully-mastered pirate needs a good home. Leveled everything solo and now looking for a fun, medium / large, well-run guild to join. Please reach out if you're recruiting. Past guilds in POTCO (I was a founder) included Spania but those peeps aren't back in force. New times, new friends!

D

Last edited:

My fully-mastered pirate needs a good home. Leveled everything solo and now looking for a fun, medium / large, well-run guild to join. Please reach out if you're recruiting. Past guilds in POTCO (I was a founder) included Spania but those peeps aren't back in force. New times, new friends!

D

I'm a little shocked you're not already in one considering I have one of those large guilds constantly whispering to me whenever they see me

D
The Guardians are always looking for quality players to join their family :)

Congrats on being fully leveled! I'm an officer in a guild called Savage Seas! We're a bit on the small side admittedly, a little more than 100 in number, but we're very active and friendly, and growing quite fast! We have events/guild meetings pretty often, and would love to have you! I was also in Spania! My POTCO name was Rachel McMorris. :)

Back