Discussion Game Crashes

7/20/2017 @ 11:31 PM EST:

Servers will be coming down to push 1.3.6. Changes include:
  • Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to launch their ships.
  • Fixed an issue with cannons not being created on ships.
  • Swift Foot's effects are now working. NOTE: the effect will not persist across servers at this time. This will be corrected in a later release.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Will this fix mac users unable to sail (I've been trying to board friends ships as well as public ships and crash everytime once on board.
I see this post is from back in Feb. Are other Mac users still having this issue? I have a friend on Mac new to the game, and same thing happens to him- crashes within a minute every time he boards a ship. I signed on as him on PC and no problem.

I see this post is from back in Feb. Are other Mac users still having this issue? I have a friend on Mac new to the game, and same thing happens to him- crashes within a minute every time he boards a ship. I signed on as him on PC and no problem.
Yes, there were some crashes that specifically affected Mac users. Those will be fixed eventually, right now TLOPO is down for server maintenance but I'm sure we will see those fixes come soon :)

Back