GMs Give Gifts This Weekend! (12/12/12)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
This weekend, December 14 – 16, the Marceline Guild GMs return
to help make yer Winter Festival merry!​
GM Captain Xavier Hench and his Guildmates will be gifting even more fantastically​
Famed items to good l’il Pirate lads and lasses they happen to meet on the main islands.​
GM-Hench.jpg
The jolly GMs’ gift bags will be stuffed with hard-to-find weapons like the beautiful Bejeweled Sabre, the blazing Bloodfire Broadsword, the Divine Cutlass, the Sacred Pistol, and the Grand Blunderbuss.​
Basic Pirates, be on the lookout too!
The Marceline GMs have Crude weapons that are found only in loot drops for you to equip also.​
WHAT: Marceline GMs Make Merry​
WHERE: Keep lookout on Port Royal,​
Tortuga, Cuba & Padres del Fuego​
WHEN: Friday, Dec. 14: 12 – 1 pm (PST)
Saturday, Dec. 15: 12 – 1 pm (PST)
Sunday, Dec. 16: 3 – 4 pm (PST)
A happy Winter Festival to ye!

This is totally because the game staff wants to be nice to us, and NOT because they're scared a lack of content will drive everybody away. But who am I to complain? Free virtual items!

Should have Tony back for this event, the only weapon I don't have of those is Grand Blunder, so hopefully i'll get that. Oh, and i'll try not to give away my account like I did the last GM event ;)

You don't want to do that again do you?

That is hard to tell Alsha, but usually your best chance is to look for 'ideal' servers. It also helps if you get a group of your mates together and spread out among those 'ideal' servers. Good hunting mate.

Me got Grand Blunderbuss! :D

screenshot_2012-12-14_23-35-00-jpg.43564
screenshot_2012-12-14_23-31-21-jpg.43563
At first, when I was just about to ask him for the blunderbuss, I saw the Yarr! Yer trade worked! message in my chat box, and I found a Bejeweled Sabre in my inventory which I didn't want. I asked him for the Grand Blunderbuss but I knew I'll get nothin' since there were many people asking from one person and the chat box was filling up fast, so there's no way he'll see my messages, but suddenly I got it! :D
I was grateful that Thatch noticed and gave me what I came for.

Back