Tip good bosses to get legendarys

Dark heart,sailing if you get lucky,kingshead boss the boss in the mines on padres del fuego claude something and ive had a friend get it from a navy ship so id try sailing if you dont have luck with the bosses above

yes well considering that there r only 2 legendarys that u cant only find on ravens and tormenta and one of them which is now almost useless compared to the cursed famed blades ima say just stick to foulberto and loot there unless ur talking famed and legendaries in which case list all the bosses u can think of that u can get lots of famed off of as for me im just gonna disregard any boss posted here because i cant get a famed weapon i get like one in a month if im lucky

long story short this shall now be known as good bosses to find famed and legendary

From my experience bosses aren't the best way to get legendary. Except for Foulberto you can get silver freeze from him. But its much better to loot around ravens cove and and in the caves.

From my experience bosses aren't the best way to get legendary. Except for Foulberto you can get silver freeze from him. But its much better to loot around ravens cove and and in the caves.

Why nott can you tell me now plz coz i thought they were all the time

Why nott can you tell me now plz coz i thought they were all the time
They aren't because you can kill 50 regular guys in the amount of time it takes you to kill a boss 6 times. They are good fro rep and you have a fair chance for famed but as for legendary its really a matter of opinion.

We all know people who repeatedly get legendaries and famed. And they all say to switch servers often. I've also observed that the best loot server changes. So it's hard to know which it is before it's changed again. Especially since some people get a famed every 2 hours they play, or a legendary every month or so. These are the people you see getting Silver Freeze when you don't. And skull chest after skull chest when you're not. They don't have to be on a good loot server. But even they get famed and legendaries more often on the best loot server, just like everyone else. Believe it or not, those 2 factors, the server and the drop quality of the pirate, determine who gets the best loot.

We all know people who repeatedly get legendaries and famed. And they all say to switch servers often. I've also observed that the best loot server changes. So it's hard to know which it is before it's changed again. Especially since some people get a famed every 2 hours they play, or a legendary every month or so. These are the people you see getting Silver Freeze when you don't. And skull chest after skull chest when you're not. They don't have to be on a good loot server. But even they get famed and legendaries more often on the best loot server, just like everyone else. Believe it or not, those 2 factors, the server and the drop quality of the pirate, determine who gets the best loot.

I do not get eney thing i can not get them

I do not get eney thing i can not get them

I've noticed varying degrees of "luck" among my pirates. I have a level 22 that's like that now. Can't even loot decent common clothes! And I deleted a level 36 cuz she was the same way. Never got a famed or even a good rare the entire time I played her, even after she defeated El Patron.

I've noticed varying degrees of "luck" among my pirates. I have a level 22 that's like that now. Can't even loot decent common clothes! And I deleted a level 36 cuz she was the same way. Never got a famed or even a good rare the entire time I played her, even after she defeated El Patron.

Yes but i am olney level 11 and that is not anoth is it mate and you will not get new one's on a daliy bassis will you mate did you no that or not and if you did not get that.?

Yes but i am olney level 11 and that is not anoth is it mate and you will not get new one's on a daliy bassis will you mate did you no that or not and if you did not get that.?

That's probably not an old enough pirate to be able to tell yet. I'd say level 20 if you loot a lot and watch what other people are getting compared to you at the same time.

For El Patron:
~Darkhart
~Tomas Blanco
~Jaques De Blanc

For Silver Freeze:
~Foulberto Smasho

For the Legendary Cursed:
~Raven's Cove Ghosts
~Davy Jones' Crew

I've gotten a legendary at Tormenta in the middle, not even expecting it. I think it's just all random.

Back