Matthew_Savage_Fury_BEFORE.jpg

Last edited:
I've been thinking about updating my signature for a while... :p

To:@Irene
Name: Bobby Flat Foot
Type: Signature
Font: Blacksword
Color(s): Up to you!
Theme: I am imaging this being like a legit signature from an official document. Parchment and all! Maybe like an ink well and quell pen off to the side? A special stamp?! Whatever you can come up with. :)
Picture(s): It would be awesome if you could somehow include the forums awards that are in my current signature. They'd probably look out of place, but I don't want them to get left out. Let me know what you think.
Extra: Take all the time you need, I'm in absolutely no rush!

I've been thinking about updating my signature for a while... :p

To:@Irene
Name: Bobby Flat Foot
Type: Signature
Font: Blacksword
Color(s): Up to you!
Theme: I am imaging this being like a legit signature from an official document. Parchment and all! Maybe like an ink well and quell pen off to the side? A special stamp?! Whatever you can come up with. :)
Picture(s): It would be awesome if you could somehow include the forums awards that are in my current signature. They'd probably look out of place, but I don't want them to get left out. Let me know what you think.
Extra: Take all the time you need, I'm in absolutely no rush!

sure :) if the signatures dont fit maybe i could redesign them quickly or shrink them in size? ill think about it. ill let you know about an ETA but so far it might be a 1-2week one :s

That's awesome. Do you require one's pirate to make them or can they be for example, a background like yours?

I can make both backgrounds/wallpapers for the signatures or just standalone like the one we are using for the site of Port Royal, and I can also draw pirates yeah. I do need your picture for them though in a relatively good quality :s I'm still practicing on drawing skills so just heads up sometimes I may make mistakes and my style will always keep evolving, I haven't had much experience with males yet

I can make both backgrounds/wallpapers for the signatures or just standalone like the one we are using for the site of Port Royal, and I can also draw pirates yeah. I do need your picture for them though in a relatively good quality :s I'm still practicing on drawing skills so just heads up sometimes I may make mistakes and my style will always keep evolving, I haven't had much experience with males yet
Right now I think I'd rather a background WITHOUT my pirate in it since I can't seem to find a picture of it. I don't know if you'd like me to send details via conversation?

Right now I think I'd rather a background WITHOUT my pirate in it since I can't seem to find a picture of it. I don't know if you'd like me to send details via conversation?

details via conversation is fine but I do need quite some time to do wallpapers if you dont mind waiting? You can see all my wallpapers herehttp://irenekarotsi.deviantart.com/gallery/ and I always make them big enough to be printed irl too. Average time is usually a week of work but I got uni projects and paid commissions as well going on. If you want something small and not for print I may be able to do it sooner otherwise Ill wait for your PM and we continue the discussion there :)

Back