Greetings All, I'm Noldor Numbwit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoldorNumbwit

Buccaneer
... Slacker Supreme, life-long online game tester (as a hobby), ex-PotCO tester and sometimes player (mostly tester), Old Geek (before it was accepted and fashionable).

I was pointed this way via Kat Truewalker whom I've met on another Pirate Sailing Game now in testing (game #73 I've tested). She told me that the community here was as strong as it was in PotCO so I had to come take a look.

I still have PotCO loaded up on a spare hard drive. I also have some images from alpha/beta testing of that game...somewhere on a data DVD...need to find it and post a few images for laughs.

I just arrived in this Port and have 1000s of forum messages to read. I may repeat often asked questions from the past...merely because after 100s of messages, I tend to skip over the rest! -)

RL: I am in San Diego, I am 58 years old, I am currently "between jobs" (Corp. closed our plant and transferred everything to China)..so I have time for a "work vacation" before finding another workplace <spit>!

I will probably recognize players from PotCO but you won't remember me...my test character was named Beth Darkfury. I was semi-active for a while on the official PotCO and ToonTownCentral forums as NoldorNumbwit. My apologies if I've forgotten your name and exploits of you/your guild. That was 40 games ago...did I say I was f*ing OLD?! -)

Hope to adventure with and sink a few of you soon™! -)

TQQdles™,

Noldor Numbwit
aka Dolnor
Eternal Testing Newbie
Member, The Older Gamers (TOG)

Fly-Walking over The Anvil (Alpha)
m1qB57a.jpg

Walking over Old Tortuga (Alpha)
JQ6MyIC.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the great introduction! It's a pleasure to meet you and we're so glad you're here! Two armored thumbs up! :)

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back