Greetings and Salutations people of the forum! Jack Raidstealer here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to meeting new savvy pirates here and maybe finding some old familiar names but in the meantime I shall explore and get to know some of you! You think ye be prepared for me and handle the unpredictably from me?! With that said for those that don't know me, I am the same Jack Raidstealer from POTCO moving into TLOPO with the same name and recreating my same guild from POTCO into TLOPO called P E A C E Keepers. But that's just the guild now but excited to meet new people around the community to experience the recreation of TLOPO from the developers working hard on it and continuing on for us fans to see it again or experience it for new people to take part of the adventures!

Welcome to the forums! I think I may have known you back in the original version, name sounds pretty familiar.

Welcome to the forums mate! Hope you remember your directions :p
Yes yes. I know my guidelines from starting at the beginning. Up is down and Down is up! But directions be looked in a mirror so my up is your down and your down is my back facing upward to another mirror. So yes, I remember my directions. Plus the loop hole going through something an eye patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back