Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozan

Pirate
Hey, I'm Ozan and I played this game a long time ago and I found out about this fun community a few days ago, I wish I've known this community sooner but I don't mind because I'm here after all, everything I want to say is I'm looking forward to meet you all in-game and have a nice community, good luck and have fun

Sincerely, Ozan.

Welcome to the forums! If you have questions or just want someone to talk to, feel free to message me :)

Welcome to the game and the forums Ozan! I hope you have a wonderful time and it's a pleasure to meet you! :) Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Hey, I'm Ozan and I played this game a long time ago and I found out about this fun community a few days ago, I wish I've known this community sooner but I don't mind because I'm here after all, everything I want to say is I'm looking forward to meet you all in-game and have a nice community, good luck and have fun

Sincerely, Ozan.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back