Hahahah Ye Doomed!

Do ye think ye can beat me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye in a pickle now laddie and lass. If it werent fer me, ye could probably take over the seas, but not with me around.:p Fer I am Captain Warmonger controller of all seas. And..... SCENE! Hello TLOPO community! I have finally made an account. For a while I was just a lurker, checking progress, laughing at forum quarrels, and reading interesting threads. I was a original player of POTCO, but I wasn't good.:oops:Now I have a second chance! I just want to say thanks to all the community members and developers that have allowed this amazing work to happen, despite crazy another remake losers spouting complete nonsense about the TLOPO project all over the internet.:shades:This, Toon Town, and Club penguin were big parts of my childhood. Now they're all gone.:sigh: bugger off DISNEY YOU MONEY LOVING FIENDS!:cursing:Thanks to wonderful and kind people like you: people like me get to relive our childhood again. Thank you.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back