Announcement Happy St Patrick's Day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "Luck" is a combination of an all nighter weekend and romp through El Sudoron.
:gold:

When I was little my Grandparents use to go to Las Vegas every year. One year they came back and all my brothers and sisters got a little present from there. It was a horse shoe key chain with a penny in it. The year on the penny corresponded with the year I was born. On the charm it read " Your good luck, you will never be broke". To this day I carry that charm in my wallet.

I love this holiday! My roots are in Ireland and have grown here in the USA. Any who....my lucky charm would most likely have to be my significant other. He has helped me build up courage to do things I wouldn't have even thought of doing before in my life and I have experienced many fun things that are considered lucky in my book since I wouldn't have been able to do many of those things without his support (those things include competing in ice skating, running for fair queen, show bigger livestock at fair, etc).

My personal lucky charm would have to be my lucky baseball cap. I've had it with me since my days in Little League, and it's brought me good luck.

My luck is generally the result of repetition. I'm one of those people who isn't fond of change, and usually repetition gives me good results :) Especially when I'm picking a reward in a game where I have to pick from 3 chests, I always take the one on the right and for some reason that works really well lol

Every St. Pat's Day I have a few people tell me that my red hair is good luck, so I suppose I have always been lucky! And I don't even have to do anything, haha (Lucky me... ) :cloverhead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back