Have a Webcam?

I do, but I'm not into looking/glancing to the camera and talk and chat and play pirates ...
It's hard enough to play and chat - I usually either 'sound' like ignoring ppl who are talking to me, or I stop what I'm doing to chat, sometimes completely ... I do multitask - in fact all the time - but there is always something that gets 'sacrificed' (read: still haven't mastered none of my pirates ... :facepalm:).

lol its not that hard i goofed off most of the time and mastered my first pirate christopher cannonskull in two months

I have a webcam we should all chat sometime
What should we all talk about? Lol we should have a rant webcam chat about where we want to see potco head or it could be a podcast. I could set up a skype if you guys want to or someone could and we could start an official podcast for this site. :) We could have news in the game, forums news, the latest thing we want to see in the game and why so yeah. :) :fight:

What should we all talk about? Lol we should have a rant webcam chat about where we want to see potco head or it could be a podcast. I could set up a skype if you guys want to or someone could and we could start an official podcast for this site. :) We could have news in the game, forums news, the latest thing we want to see in the game and why so yeah. :) :fight:

hey i like skype but if we use more than 1 person then EVERYONE in that chat will have to pay

Back