Having trouble playing game

I'm summoning @Cheysa Finn and/or @MMDR because I'm unauthorized to provide any further account-related support.

I hope all goes well in the end for you mate.
Thanks for your effort, I'm hoping these two other people can help me with this issue. Although i doubt it's an issue i do not live in the US which i've noticed everyone else does. If required i could screen share or something and they can take control of my computer.

Thanks for your effort, I'm hoping these two other people can help me with this issue. Although i doubt it's an issue i do not live in the US which i've noticed everyone else does. If required i could screen share or something and they can take control of my computer.
This has nothing to do with the place of living. I'm in Europe and I'm able to access the game just fine. It's an account-related issue and my assumption is that you won't have to grant them remote access to your computer. Thank you.

I've run into another person that had a similar issue. No matter when they'd log in, update or not, they'd get the update message. The problem ended up being that they were entering their entire email address as the username. The "@" sign caused confusion for the server.

So basically, if your email is thisisafakeemail@gmail.com, then your username is only thisisafakeemail. Make sure you're not including the email domain.

I've run into another person that had a similar issue. No matter when they'd log in, update or not, they'd get the update message. The problem ended up being that they were entering their entire email address as the username. The "@" sign caused confusion for the server.

So basically, if your email is thisisafakeemail@gmail.com, then your username is only thisisafakeemail. Make sure you're not including the email domain.
And to add onto this, your username is something you made up and is not necessarily the first section of the email address registered to the account.

Yep, this fixed it.. I can't believe it was something that silly haha. Thanks for the help!

Back