Hello Dearest Friends

Favorite Rare Clothing Items

• Total voters

Zombiegore96

Pirate Apprentice
IMG_7978.JPG
hey there all my fellow pirates!

I'm new to the forums, and this is my first official thread post! I thought this would be a fun post where we could all share things with each other! A positive space for pirates to show their famed or legendary weapons! To display your favorite brights outfits! Or just to say hello and spread positivity to all with a cool message! Feel free to post funny gifs, memes and anything just as long as you're only encouraging others and spreading smiles! Let's brighten each other's day!
Xoxo
Elizabeth SavageVane (if you see me in game say hey!)

Hey there! I am new as well to the forums :) I love how excited you seem to be! I'm liking the vibes!
Thanks very much This is an excellent way to reach out to the community! Since I have a mac I currently can't enjoy the game so I figured why not open a positive space for all! Social activity is a huge part of this game and I can't thank the amazing Devs enough for letting us all enjoy this epic game!

Seriously yeah! It's a great thing, this whole community is awesome as well. The game play, it brings back so many memories for people!

Yus, when I'm not playing I also enjoy just chatting away here :p

View attachment 87221 hey there all my fellow pirates!

I'm new to the forums, and this is my first official thread post! I thought this would be a fun post where we could all share things with each other! A positive space for pirates to show their famed or legendary weapons! To display your favorite brights outfits! Or just to say hello and spread positivity to all with a cool message! Feel free to post funny gifs, memes and anything just as long as you're only encouraging others and spreading smiles! Let's brighten each other's day!
Xoxo
Elizabeth SavageVane (if you see me in game say hey!)
hai and like welcomes

New to the forums, but how long have you been playing TLOPO? And did you play POTCO? o:

If you ever want to go sailing, seek me out! I'm always looking for crew members that are up for chatting. Most people seem too shy! We spend more time talking than we do shooting stuff! (Though we do it at the same time)

Welcome aboard @Zombiegore96! The forums are a great place to meet other pirates, to bring along on your misadventures. If you fancy sailing, a lot, I would love to meet up in game :) I do quite a bit of sailing, and I'm always looking for some good crew members. Just ask @Sky Kiwi, he knows ;) and again, welcome to the forums! :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forums! We're so glad you're here! Also appreciate your positive and encouraging attitude! The world needs more of that. Two armored thumbs up!.jpg Two armored thumbs up!

Agree! It's a good way to connect while waiting for updates. Happy pirating!

Seriously yeah! It's a great thing, this whole community is awesome as well. The game play, it brings back so many memories for people!

Yus, when I'm not playing I also enjoy just chatting away here :p

New to the forums, but how long have you been playing TLOPO? And did you play POTCO? o:

If you ever want to go sailing, seek me out! I'm always looking for crew members that are up for chatting. Most people seem too shy! We spend more time talking than we do shooting stuff! (Though we do it at the same time)
I've been playing TLOPO since May I believe & I was with POTCO since the start! thanks for asking :)

Back