Hello TLOPO Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aBlindPotato

Sea Legs
I am so excited to see what this project has become and what is to come. I watched this project expand from a distance last summer and throughout the school year. I was on the old forum, but had to spend more time on class work and missed the transition to a new forum website. I was "Swashbuckler" but that name was taken here already so I went with my common screen name.

Back to TLOPO/POTCO. I played POTCO throughout my middle school years. I was part of the Guild "Lion Hearted Pirate" and had a ton of fun as a free to play character with the captain of the Guild, Captain Andy. We were a very friendly bunch of guys who loved having a blast doing random things like taking down Phantoms on a Light Sloop. I think our record was roughly 20 before being sunk by a broadside, try to beat that! The thing I am looking for in this game is the return of this friendly community that developed. There was some drama and smack talk, but it was overall a very enjoyable experience. People helped each other on tough quests, especially El Patrone for obvious reasons, and crews banded together to take down bosses, like Foulberto Smasho. Ship captains hardly ever kicked anyone off for being underleveled (unless they were going after flagships, but that's a whole different thing) or inexperienced. This game has so much potential and has amazed me at every turn.

Huge thank you to the dev team, I know you guys are working hard to make this dream a possibility.

~aBlindPotato

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back