Hello TLOPO Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actual_Geographer

Dockworker
Ahoy mates!

I finally decided to create a forum account to help with reporting bugs and helping people find there way in the game. And to keep an eye out for updates like we all do ;). I'm a POTCO vet and ex-POTBS player.

As my name says, I am actually a geographer and a cartographer using GIS software. (I'll go the old fashion way for pirates sake.) I am also a history enthusiast and halfway to a minor in history in college. I love talking history and learning it in any era of time so feel free to chat with me about it. If you have any questions feel free to message me and I'll try to find it on here!

Fun Fact: Even though Christopher Columbus ran into the Americas by accident, he was a well know cartographer. He produced maps before he set sail in 1492 but even from the deck of his ship in the caribbean, he produced a decent hand drawn map of the northern coast of Hispaniola (modern day Haiti/Dominican Republic, and yours truly, Ile de la Tortue (Tortuga)). See Attached Photo...

Glad to see the game of my younger days come back to life and the old/new players joining it!:bounce:
See you guys/gals around the caribbean!

Attachments

• hispaniola.jpg
    hispaniola.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 73
:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)
It's great to see another returning player. What a great introductory post...It's nice seeing someone talk about their interests with such obvious enthusiasm :)

Welcome to the forums! We're so glad you're here! It was great being able to get to know you a little bit already through that wonderful introduction! And yes! the Forums are a fantastic way to keep up with all of the current (and not so current) issues regarding TLOPO. It's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up! :)

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy and welcome! It's always nice to see our POTCO family joining the forums. I also went on to POTBS after POTCO closed to get my pirate fix. Liked the Fun fact added to a introduction :)

Welcome to the forums!
I heard your a geographer, mind helping me with some homework?
Haha! All jokes aside i hope you enjoy your stay here!

You are so cool! haha that stuff is amazing, love to see you have a passion for what you do and for history!

Welcome back to the forums and into the community!
:)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back