HELP PLEASE HELP IM SORRY ITS NOT MY FAULT!

I had this problem as well.

I was playing poker with a friend, and then we both disconnected from the server just as the round ended. I got caught cheating and the chat box filled up with the "cheat message." When I came back on, ALL my gold was gone.

I deleted that character since I wasn't too far in the game...

I have seen a bug before where when someone wins a pot, the message that they won comes up twice in the chat, and they win the pot twice. Guessing this is the same thing, except for when you get caught cheating instead of winning.

my guildmate had this problem, im gonna test this repeatedly to see if it happens to me, want to give any details of what you did before this happened? like the card you used to cheat, tavern, game mode etc
Told you guys this was no lie. @BullWhip Griffin I can tell you that my strategy was to cheat in this way:

1. Wait for a good hand with at least one high hand (specifically a jack, queen, king, or ace.)

2. cheat by trading in the other card for the same card that was high (so if I got a queen and a two first chance I could I would switch the two for another queen)

3. One time I got caught cheating and then that's when the message spammed, I crashed, and when I came back I lost 25k

4. Tavern is La Bodeguita on Cuba

I had this problem as well.

I was playing poker with a friend, and then we both disconnected from the server just as the round ended. I got caught cheating and the chat box filled up with the "cheat message." When I came back on, ALL my gold was gone.

I deleted that character since I wasn't too far in the game...
More evidence that this was no lie.

I have seen a bug before where when someone wins a pot, the message that they won comes up twice in the chat, and they win the pot twice. Guessing this is the same thing, except for when you get caught cheating instead of winning.
That's exactly what I think happen for some reason the message that you either caught got cheating or won a pot is coming up to many times which makes you win or loose more gold then you should've

Lol thats what you get for cheating ;)

Attachments

• GordonGreer.png
    GordonGreer.png
    394.4 KB · Views: 70
Back