Discussion Hobbies!

Jack Treasurehunter

Wanted Pirate
Ahoy there! So I was wondering if you guys wanted to start posting your hobbies or what you liked doing when you're not gaming or not around the computer in general. I'll start off by saying that I am a crossfitter. I do crossfit every day for 2 hours six days a week. I started off a little over a year ago and only two weeks ago I was passed on to the advanced class, so I've taken my training to the next level. I'm looking to compete soon, so wish me luck! Anyways, what are your hobbies?

Ahoy there! So I was wondering if you guys wanted to start posting your hobbies or what you liked doing when you're not gaming or not around the computer in general. I'll start off by saying that I am a crossfitter. I do crossfit every day for 2 hours six days a week. I started off a little over a year ago and only two weeks ago I was passed on to the advanced class, so I've taken my training to the next level. I'm looking to compete soon, so wish me luck! Anyways, what are your hobbies?
That sounds awesome. I'm involved in boyscouts, band, basketball, and tennis so that keeps me pretty busy. When I'm not gaming I'm either doing my homework, working on my eagle project, at school, or working out. But I do play League of Legends quite a bit nowadays.

That sounds awesome. I'm involved in boyscouts, band, basketball, and tennis so that keeps me pretty busy. When I'm not gaming I'm either doing my homework, working on my eagle project, at school, or working out. But I do play League of Legends quite a bit nowadays.
Everything except for gaming (excluding LoL, I don't like that game) on that list I do not like to do lol

Everything except for gaming (excluding LoL, I don't like that game) on that list I do not like to do lol
League is one of those games that takes a lot of time to learn everything about it but once you learn and become a better player it becomes quite addicting. considering there is over 100 different champions, there's definitely a lot to learn :)

League is one of those games that takes a lot of time to learn everything about it but once you learn and become a better player it becomes quite addicting. considering there is over 100 different champions, there's definitely a lot to learn :)
eh ill stick to overwatch :p

My hobby is a bit weird: Modding games, especially Bethesda ones (Fallout, Skyrim etc.).

I don't know why, but I love modding games. Checking out mods, getting mods to work, finding out what makes them tick, and messing around and configuring them.

Half the time, when I'm done modding a game I don't even play it, and whenever I feel like playing a game, I reinstall it and mod it again. I don't know if this is healthy or not, but I love to hate getting a CTD or messing up my game, so I can spend hours trying to figure out what the problem is. There's a pretty big community for mods on nexusmods, and there's always new mods getting released that I can try out.

If you meant sports and stuff, meh :p

Music, I also love mmo games like wow and OSRS(oldschool runescape) and netflix

start posting your hobbies or what you liked doing when you're not gaming or not around the computer in general.

Weeellll this is actually a tough one since you say not on the computer and not when gaming lol
I do play Guild Wars 2 and my hobby and profession is actually graphic design and digital art, but these are all related to computers :s
I also enjoy watching movies and reading books, although I do prefer the actual book I end up reading everything in ebook format. So these are all the hobbies out the window I guess as they dont fit the criteria lol

I guess when I'm not on the computer I just like shopping...(?) i know i know, its girly! but i honestly have no idea what else to add, I know most of my life is all about the computer and technologies. I like working on my projects too because they sometimes require research so I need to be outside and take pictures or notes, but usually when Im home and working on them the computer is still on XD

I could also add another girly habit to paint nails in the list and I believe I'm about done listing hobbies haha

Nice one though including the 'not on the computer'. really had me wondering >.>

I like doing the 1000 piece puzzles as a hobby. One of the reasons is because they calm me, which is odd cause they tend to frustrate other people I know. Whenever I need to destress it helps. The other reason is because they remind me of my grandmother who passed away. When I was little her and I would always do puzzles together, not 1000 piece ones but it reminds me of our memories together and that seems to help :)

I like doing the 1000 piece puzzles as a hobby. One of the reasons is because they calm me, which is odd cause they tend to frustrate other people I know. Whenever I need to destress it helps. The other reason is because they remind me of my grandmother who passed away. When I was little her and I would always do puzzles together, not 1000 piece ones but it reminds me of our memories together and that seems to help :)

1000 piece puzzles are awesome! I remember I was 15 or 16 and I woke up one morning having a sudden URGE to make such a big puzzle so I went in and bought 3 of them. My puppy then really little chewed on a couple pieces from the other 2 so I only ended up doing one lol

its a very cool hobby to have!

1000 piece puzzles are awesome! I remember I was 15 or 16 and I woke up one morning having a sudden URGE to make such a big puzzle so I went in and bought 3 of them. My puppy then really little chewed on a couple pieces from the other 2 so I only ended up doing one lol

its a very cool hobby to have!
The Thomas Kinkade ones are my favorite to do :)

My hobby is a bit weird: Modding games, especially Bethesda ones (Fallout, Skyrim etc.).

I don't know why, but I love modding games. Checking out mods, getting mods to work, finding out what makes them tick, and messing around and configuring them.

Half the time, when I'm done modding a game I don't even play it, and whenever I feel like playing a game, I reinstall it and mod it again. I don't know if this is healthy or not, but I love to hate getting a CTD or messing up my game, so I can spend hours trying to figure out what the problem is. There's a pretty big community for mods on nexusmods, and there's always new mods getting released that I can try out. If you meant sports and stuff, meh :p
Weeellll this is actually a tough one since you say not on the computer and not when gaming lol
I do play Guild Wars 2 and my hobby and profession is actually graphic design and digital art, but these are all related to computers :s
I also enjoy watching movies and reading books, although I do prefer the actual book I end up reading everything in ebook format. So these are all the hobbies out the window I guess as they dont fit the criteria lol

I guess when I'm not on the computer I just like shopping...(?) i know i know, its girly! but i honestly have no idea what else to add, I know most of my life is all about the computer and technologies. I like working on my projects too because they sometimes require research so I need to be outside and take pictures or notes, but usually when Im home and working on them the computer is still on XD

I could also add another girly habit to paint nails in the list and I believe I'm about done listing hobbies haha

Nice one though including the 'not on the computer'. really had me wondering >.>

Gaming, Listening to music, Drawing, anything really
Music, I also love mmo games like wow and OSRS(oldschool runescape) and netflix

Guys, your hobbies seem awesome! I'm glad that we all got to share a bit, makes this community a bit closer. I'll see if I try any of your hobbies, except for the nail painting and stuff hahaha.

I agree! It's so awesome to get to know more people of the community. I really enjoyed reading this thread.
Same here. I forgot to add one of my hobbies: RC planes. I used to fly them EVERY weekend before crossfit took over. I have several of them, including two turbine-powered jets. They're amazing, I'll gladly share pictures if you guys want!

Same here. I forgot to add one of my hobbies: RC planes. I used to fly them EVERY weekend before crossfit took over. I have several of them, including two turbine-powered jets. They're amazing, I'll gladly share pictures if you guys want!
I'd love to see a few photos if you don't mind :)

I'd love to see a few photos if you don't mind :)
Here we go! The jet with the British flag is the BAE Hawk, it is a trainee jet used by the RAF.
The orange jet is a Rebel Pro, it doesn't exist IRL only in the RC world. Each jet goes up to 200+ mph!

Attachments

• Bae2.jpg
    Bae2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Rebel.jpeg
    Rebel.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 97
Back