Blog Post Hollowed Woods Early Return!

The Crew

TLOPO Staff
Hollowed Woods Early Return!
Posted by The Crew

News Post Image

Ahoy, everyone!

With quarantine measures taking place around the country, we have decided to host a few events for the community to enjoy during these peculiar times, and to celebrate the upcoming summer.

Beyond the Double Loot and Double Experience events, we thought it would be nice to bring back the Hollowed Woods for everyone to enjoy. The Hollowed Woods is opening today, and will be open until May 31st.

The Hollowed Woods will be exactly how it is during the month of October, the quests will remain and the reward shops will be open for players wishing to trade in their bones! If you haven’t taken part in this event before, we strongly encourage you to do so!

We understand it isn’t quite Halloween yet but we thought this would offer a nice peace of mind for players all around the world. We hope you have been enjoying the events so far, we have more fun content coming soon!

- The Crew

View this post on the TLOPO website

Does this mean that Hollowed Woods will not return for Halloween this year, or will it make a double appearance this year?

Do you plan to release other events then, if Hollowed Woods is coming back, such as Muertos?

I'm happy that they are re-releasing content to players during the quarantine (even if most countries in the EU have started to peel back restrictions, and some US states) but we know there are players that don't enjoy looting or Halloween, so perhaps releasing an event that they enjoy, like Muertos, or the Christmas event, would also be warranted?

I just think if we are going to release one or two events that by all means shouldn't be out (Hollowed Woods is for Halloween etc) then they should go all the way and release all recurring events.

Since we have Hollowed Woods early can we have the green dye for hair styles as well? or is it already released with the event and I didn't pay attention?

Since we have Hollowed Woods early can we have the green dye for hair styles as well? or is it already released with the event and I didn't pay attention?
Those aren't currently out right now - but maybeeee... 👀
- (I'm going to have to double check now because I'm doubting myself)
- Update: Nope, no green hair at the moment.

Back