Tip  How To Catch Legendary Fish

in order to even see one you have to have lvl 20 fishing type in wills secret fishing spot and therell be a thread i made about my hot spot for legendary fish I see one there every 5-10 min but like I said you must be on a pirate with lvl 20 fishing to even see one.

a couple of weeks ago while leveling fishing i caught speedy lou at level 17 fishing on a basic pole. for got to get the up graded one. didn't know this was even possaible.:flag: fish fear me.

hi will nightwolf thats is not ture about the level 20 fishing i was on my level 22 pirate with level 10 fishing and i was catching legendary fish and as long as you have a enough gold to buy them you can use them at any fishing level and catch legendary fish

i have caught all the legendary fish before i was mastered in fishing and all i used was a legendary lure

hi will nightwolf thats is not ture about the level 20 fishing i was on my level 22 pirate with level 10 fishing and i was catching legendary fish and as long as you have a enough gold to buy them you can use them at any fishing level and catch legendary fish

this is because of the glitch
after the cursed blades came out fishing got glitched so ppl under lvl 20 can buy the legend lures and catch legend fish this glitch needs to be fixed to make it fair for all those who had to wait to catch them
i have caught all the legendary fish before i was mastered in fishing and all i used was a legendary lure

Long sig much? and yea thats cuz of a glitch that happened after cursed blades

Great, I still need some of 'em.

Anyone know if legendary fish are more frequent swimmers in/only found in certain areas? I hope that I didn't just not see someone post that..

I love when you see a fir dragon you first though is aww this is gonna hurt my finger cause you have to click intensley to catch it.

I finally caught my first legendary fish! I was going crazy trying to find one. I wanted the bonus for the Raven's Cove Quest, anyway. I'd like to offer some advice to my mates, who like I, felt they were doomed to never catch a legendary. I caught Fogbell, and I attached some pictures of the location on the world sea map and the onscreen location of where I was. I understand Glittering Girl is out in that area frequently as well.

So once I was in this spot I just fished (with a legendary lure) and caught a few fish from the bottom. Then maybe my 10th cast they scattered and Fogbell showed up.

If you are having trouble with the "struggle" part of reeling in a legendary, I'll throw out my strategy on that part as well. I held my mouse with my right hand, and clicked the button with my finger on my left hand, I'd guess I/you can click it twice as fast as you can than when using your finger on the hand you are holding the mouse with. Try it out mates. Happy fishing!

~Etar1pAI

Attachments

• 050311224841.jpg
    050311224841.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 248
  • 050311224910.jpg
    050311224910.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 247
This helped alot, I just caught Speedy Lou off the coast of Padres in Boiling Bay. First Legendary fish ever! :D!
Now I'm off to get Fire Dragon.. wish me luck, peoples. I lost that fish sixteen times. (literally. i can get one to appear, but i never can catch them. :mad:)
screenshot_2011-05-09_13-02-47.jpg

Reactions: Bad
This helped alot, I just caught Speedy Lou off the coast of Padres in Boiling Bay. First Legendary fish ever! :D!
Now I'm off to get Fire Dragon.. wish me luck, peoples. I lost that fish sixteen times. (literally. i can get one to appear, but i never can catch them. :mad:)
Where is your secret spot for this fire dragon? I only seen it once and failed miserably at catching it. xD I was by padres when I seen it btw.

Near Padres is definitely best for Fire Dragon - I usually have the best luck with all of the legendary fish when right off the coast of an island to be honest :)

Just caught Fogbell off Port Royal with only level 13 fishing on test server :) Yay glitch!
screenshot_2011-05-10_11-28-29.jpg

Edit:
Just got a second Fogbell in the same spot XD - All the more proof that shows you only need the legendary lure and a boat to catch the big fish :)
screenshot_2011-05-10_11-38-43.jpg

Edit:
Well... if anyone is having any trouble catching Fogbell... third in 20 minutes of fishing :confused:
screenshot_2011-05-10_11-54-28.jpg

I just got a fourth one... and that was after moving my boat...

Not that I'm complaining - my test pirate really needs the gold - but I would love some OTHER legendary fish now XD

I wish we could keep them... :(

Back