Tip  How To Catch Legendary Fish

I caught everything alot of times except for the fire dragon. Still missing that one. Got him once but missed it. I'll just have to get fishing for legends again if I want to catch him..

Grrr ....I hope I'm not the only pirate who hasn't even seen a legendary fish. Then again, I haven't really spent a lot of time trying...

in order to even see one you have to have lvl 20 fishing type in wills secret fishing spot and therell be a thread i made about my hot spot for legendary fish I see one there every 5-10 min but like I said you must be on a pirate with lvl 20 fishing to even see one.

Grrr ....I hope I'm not the only pirate who hasn't even seen a legendary fish. Then again, I haven't really spent a lot of time trying...

I have seen plenty of them, catching them is a different story. They have robbed me of so many lures I am going broke. Maybe that is why you get no bites. I feed them all and they are never hungry...! I will stop feeding them!
Good Luck!

great videos...
i've caught all but fire dragon, seen it only twice.
best technique i've found (least for me anyway) is to cast out as far as you can, sink lure to the bottom and stall.

I hook them, but I still can't bring them in.....
sad1.gif

These videos are great, I lost three legendary fish yesterday, I wish I had watched these videos before I went fishing. I lost speedy lou, fogbell and mossey. I did catch glitter a few weeks ago.

in order to even see one you have to have lvl 20 fishing type in wills secret fishing spot and therell be a thread i made about my hot spot for legendary fish I see one there every 5-10 min but like I said you must be on a pirate with lvl 20 fishing to even see one.
thats a while away for me :sad1:

You don't have to be level 20 to even see one :confused: I was catching them as soon as I was able to buy the master rod (level 15 fishing). You just always need to be using a legendary lure and preferably be on a fishing boat.

I have the most luck right off the coasts of the islands - particularly Padres - and I sink my lure as far to the bottom as I can. I've caught all of the legendary fish several times :) Of course - when I started playing POTCO, I only started because of the fishing... my husband wouldn't let me fish on his account anymore :(

For catching the bigger fish (mossy moses, fire dragon) - If you're on a laptop, I recommend using both your wireless mouse to click and the touch pad... Your arms will hurt when you're done :p

legendaryfish.jpg

Hi Everyone I Have Find Its Easier To Catch A Legendary Fish If You Use Your Mouse And Your Mouse On Your Lab Top Its A Faster Way To Catch Them I Don't A Desk Top I Have A Lab Top Hope This Helps

I have heard that from other people Cyrus....I am one of those people who can't bring them into the boat....I pretty much gave up on fishing....But I will give it another try on my laptop! Thanks!

Back