Tip How to fix in-game frame drops

Tower

Buccaneer
Don't know whether or not this has been posted yet, but I just discovered a way to stop frame drops while playing the game. Note, this won't increase your frames if you are on a bad PC.

The method is quite simple. Ready? Here's what you have to do. Go to your in-game settings, and turn off music. That's it.

I know, it seems silly. But here's the math behind it, for those that do not know. Currently, there is a bug in-game that causes frames to tremendously drop while music is transitioning. This means that every time a different soundtrack starts to play, you will lag very hard. This is also the reason people lag when entering combat.

Turning off music in your settings eliminates the need for the game to play different soundtracks, because there is no soundtrack to play. I was able to play at a solid 60FPS after doing this. Hope it helps! :)

Don't know whether or not this has been posted yet, but I just discovered a way to stop frame drops while playing the game. Note, this won't increase your frames if you are on a bad PC.

The method is quite simple. Ready? Here's what you have to do. Go to your in-game settings, and turn off music. That's it.

I know, it seems silly. But here's the math behind it, for those that do not know. Currently, there is a bug in-game that causes frames to tremendously drop while music is transitioning. This means that every time a different soundtrack starts to play, you will lag very hard. This is also the reason people lag when entering combat.

Turning off music in your settings eliminates the need for the game to play different soundtracks, because there is no soundtrack to play. I was able to play at a solid 60FPS after doing this. Hope it helps! :)
But I love the music :/

Bless your soul

Back