I can't believe it's not... Pirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too played POTCO back in the day. I even found out that there were people playing that game in their 60's. I can understand why because when I am that age, I will still be playing too, if it's still up! You are never too old to play this game. You can play with people or you can be a loner, the choice is yours. Some days I would go on after a long day and just throw grenades at the flytraps, and unwinding from the day. If someone pi$$ed me off during the day, the flytrap was their face. Great stress reducer. Can't wait till this game is back up.
I guess you have a point, the other day I met people from Overwatch who played this game about tiny creatures and house decoration apparently. I think they were around their twenties, but they said it was fun?
A stress relief? I guess so, for the combat and all. And if you have good friends then you probably could unwind with people you actually like.

Hey
:welcome2: to the forums.
...Like Ben said, you're never too old!
A lot of people here played the original game too, so you never know you might even bump into a few old buddies :)
Considering that I have none of my old screenshots, or even slightly remember anyone on my friends list; I kind of doubt that I'll stumble upon anyone from before, but I guess its possible! I'd much rather make new friends.

Considering that I have none of my old screenshots, or even slightly remember anyone on my friends list; I kind of doubt that I'll stumble upon anyone from before, but I guess its possible! I'd much rather make new friends.

...well, you're certainly in the right place for making new friends :)

idfTGmI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back