I find el patron and Foulberto really attractive males

Elpatronfan

Dockworker
I mean, this might sound weird... but please... just hear me out for a minute. Alright so recently i discovered i have a crush on Foulberto as well as el patron (they both look similar) and weird thing is, i'm a straight guy. There's just something about them, idk if its their rose red eyes, or their beautiful transparent skin that reminds me of a dark and mystifying translucent cloud in a infernal hot day. My passion for them cannot be explained by words, i just feel like my heart is in one thousand burning flames when i look at them. And theres just also something really nice about el patrons voice, here is a sample: (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._patron.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20120707223307)
His voice just sounds like the deepest, tallest, ***iest, mexican man on earth. Problem is my love for those two beautiful man is actually ruining my life. I recently got into a depression because i realised they are just game characters and i will never meet them in real life. Another thing i did is, i put a picture of Foulberto next to my bed so every time i wake up i see the most beautiful man ever.
el patr.png

Well now... Here's something I didn't think I'd read in the forums today. The world continues to be full of surprises... I guess that's one of the big benefits of wearing a close helm... No one can see my expressions unless I want them to. (O_O) But... I'm glad you're happy... kind of happy?

Attachments

• The many moods of Sir William! Selfies taken in my armor.jpg
    The many moods of Sir William! Selfies taken in my armor.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 103
I mean, this might sound weird... but please... just hear me out for a minute. Alright so recently i discovered i have a crush on Foulberto as well as el patron (they both look similar) and weird thing is, i'm a straight guy. There's just something about them, idk if its their rose red eyes, or their beautiful transparent skin that reminds me of a dark and mystifying translucent cloud in a infernal hot day. My passion for them cannot be explained by words, i just feel like my heart is in one thousand burning flames when i look at them. And theres just also something really nice about el patrons voice, here is a sample: (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._patron.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20120707223307)
His voice just sounds like the deepest, tallest, ***iest, mexican man on earth. Problem is my love for those two beautiful man is actually ruining my life. I recently got into a depression because i realised they are just game characters and i will never meet them in real life. Another thing i did is, i put a picture of Foulberto next to my bed so every time i wake up i see the most beautiful man ever.
View attachment 92033
This is just wrong,...

Back