I find el patron and Foulberto really attractive males

Think I've seen you at a Renaissance Festival somewhere.
That is VERY possible @squintz :) I've spent quite a lot of time at the Georgia Ren Fest and have quite a few pictures going back a ways on their web site... I've also spent a good bit of time at the Tennessee Ren Fest, Florida Ren fest and Las Cruces Ren Fest. If you have visited any of those, there is a really good chance you've seen me! :)

come to Chicago ren fest next year
I would LOVE to! I have to get this legal mess squared away first to free up some finances, and make sure I won't have to be on chemo around that time... I'm going in for more biopsies and should know more in the first week of October... Unless there is an all expenses paid option! haha!

I would LOVE to! I have to get this legal mess squared away first to free up some finances, and make sure I won't have to be on chemo around that time... I'm going in for more biopsies and should know more in the first week of October... Unless there is an all expenses paid option! haha!

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how that stuff is... I hope everything goes well, and you get well soon. Stay strong, 2 iron thumbs up <3

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how that stuff is... I hope everything goes well, and you get well soon. Stay strong, 2 iron thumbs up <3
I appreciate the encouragement @The Sea Star !!! I'm doing my best to stay positive. If everything works out, I'll be hitting a lot of the Renaissance Festivals again! Would love to visit yours and get a photo with you! Have a wonderful day! Two armored thumbs up!

I mean, this might sound weird... but please... just hear me out for a minute. Alright so recently i discovered i have a crush on Foulberto as well as el patron (they both look similar) and weird thing is, i'm a straight guy. There's just something about them, idk if its their rose red eyes, or their beautiful transparent skin that reminds me of a dark and mystifying translucent cloud in a infernal hot day. My passion for them cannot be explained by words, i just feel like my heart is in one thousand burning flames when i look at them. And theres just also something really nice about el patrons voice, here is a sample: (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._patron.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20120707223307)
His voice just sounds like the deepest, tallest, ***iest, mexican man on earth. Problem is my love for those two beautiful man is actually ruining my life. I recently got into a depression because i realised they are just game characters and i will never meet them in real life. Another thing i did is, i put a picture of Foulberto next to my bed so every time i wake up i see the most beautiful man ever.
View attachment 92033
Does Smasho know about this. I've heard El Patron has raging jealousy and he'll chop you up and feed you to the Kraken.

Back