I pick the worst time slots

jjooee

Swashbuckler
I picked a time slot at 12 am EST last night and after 30 minutes it shut down because it was 'cursed' (it was about an hour offline before I decided to go to sleep instead of waiting)

And today I picked one for 12 pm EST and it still is updating.

So my question is: is there some sort of way where I can see when it will update?

I picked a time slot at 12 am EST last night and after 30 minutes it shut down because it was 'cursed' (it was about an hour offline before I decided to go to sleep instead of waiting)

So my question is: is there some sort of way where I can see when it will update?
the servers are down for a update so they might have stopped your download

There sadly is not a way to predict when the updates are going to go out. I'm sorry that you are getting such bad luck with your time slots. It will no doubt be improved over the next few weeks here. Just be patient :)

I think its unfair when you get a time slot and then for a whole hour they are updating and your time isn't paused.

There sadly is not a way to predict when the updates are going to go out. I'm sorry that you are getting such bad luck with your time slots. It will no doubt be improved over the next few weeks here. Just be patient :)
I would really appreciate it if they select certain time slots and de-activate them for updates

I think its unfair when you get a time slot and then for a whole hour they are updating and your time isn't paused.
You just have to realize where we are in beta. The team is working their butts off to make the best game possible. Yeah, it sucks when our play time gets cut short, but we just gotta stick with it for a little while.

I would really appreciate it if they select certain time slots and de-activate them for updates
I was thinking about an idea like that as well. Continue to be patient. Things will only continue to get better from here :)

I apologize.. it just really bugs me how whenever I put myself in a working timeslot there is an update....
There are like 3 updates a day, how is it that I always get it. I have done it at midnight, noon, and in the afternoon.

At least you get to play the game.
At least they chose to start it up again for -your- sake.
If you can't take the updates daily then just don't play until it's fixed, leave that time slot for someone else who understands that updates is important no matter when and no matter how often to make the game better.
If they wouldn't update we would have constant crashes and probably errors no matter where we go but i guess you would rather have that than a complete game that is working right?

I don't care if i can't play at some times because of updating. At least they do update it often and it do help out the game.
No need to complain about updates taking time when you're the one who chose to play on the could almost say early access beta where they even warn about updates ruining game times.

Back