I used to play this as a kid. Don't know what to expect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuNoctisXIII

Sea Legs
I am in this cool looking forum! I used to be part of communities like this with Private servers and helped servers like this be successful as a Executive Staff.

Since I saw this is in beta stage, is the game currently have a decent player base? what could I expect from this game I am sure to feel that nostalgia. But it would be cool to get a bit of more information of this amazing project to revive my childhood

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Hi Riku! :wave:

Welcome to the Forums and to testing TLOPO Beta.
As for what to expect. It's pretty much the same as POTCO at the moment. The hope is that more new content and stories will be added in time. Meanwhile another team works on fixing bugs and issues in the game.
The people who have made all of this possible, work on the game on their own free time and using their own money and work very hard on this project.

I don't know the actual player base numbers but there was a post a while ago saying they have 160,000 registered accounts (how many are multiple accounts we can't tell) and more are joining almost daily.

My timezone is -7 hrs EST so I'm on when it's quiet. When the last server stress test was done in January it went over 1,000 players live online at one time. So perhaps 600-700 online players at peak times maybe? Perhaps someone who plays at peak times can give a more accurate number as I'm only guessing on that one :)

Happy sailing!

I agree with everything Luna has said as well. In terms of player base, as I play throughout the day and all through the week, I would say the average player base during peak times varies between 450 - 650 players. During the off hours it hovers around 200 - 250.

Hi Riku! :wave:

Welcome to the Forums and to testing TLOPO Beta.
As for what to expect. It's pretty much the same as POTCO at the moment. The hope is that more new content and stories will be added in time. Meanwhile another team works on fixing bugs and issues in the game.
The people who have made all of this possible, work on the game on their own free time and using their own money and work very hard on this project.

I don't know the actual player base numbers but there was a post a while ago saying they have 160,000 registered accounts (how many are multiple accounts we can't tell) and more are joining almost daily.

My timezone is -7 hrs EST so I'm on when it's quiet. When the last server stress test was done in January it went over 1,000 players live online at one time. So perhaps 600-700 online players at peak times maybe? Perhaps someone who plays at peak times can give a more accurate number as I'm only guessing on that one :)

Happy sailing!

Thanks a lot for a very informative message. It will help a lot when ever I meet up with other players, get to know the community!

Also I want to thank everyone who gave me a warm welcome in this forum seems like a very healthy community, I mostly asked how populated the game is, because I know that not many people are informed about this project. The most I can do to help this grow is use my Discord Community to further expand the player base, the people who would be interested to join me on this.

Since I come from a Private Server of other MMORPG I do understand how the deadtime/active time works, but I came for one reason to revive that cool feeling I played as a kid.

See you all in-game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back