If you could create a weapon, what would it be?

That video is so wrong Lol O_O
XDI made these while i was traveling in the summer to South Carolina....... I plan to send them to disney soon :D...Enjoy....
Golden Emerald Sword.jpg
Blue Saphire Dagger.jpg
Smoke.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
always thought they needed something like this even though it's not a weapon per say. be really nice in ship vs ship battles

:flag: Battle plan sea chart
famed sea chart
+2 navigation
+3 both broadsides
+2 taskmaster
+1 open fire
special ability
All sides broadsides
all guns including maned cannon fire at once at one target with out recharging (but ability itself must be charged)
sell value: 450 gold
looks like a map with mini ships on it

Now I have been waiting for a forum like this to come for ages ^_^
Name Illuminator Type Sword Appearance This sword is a cutlass ^_^ It has a green trail following it like the emerald curse after all it is a cursed blade. It looks like a pyramid shaped sword at the top and the body of it looks like thunderspine's I guess :p. Ability
The ability of this sword is to actually get your chances of getting a legendary cursed more likely rather than having no chance at all. The more enemies you kill the more the chance of getting a legendary cursed like WEB, thunderspine, abyss etc. It's for all the people who have bad luck looting like me :)
Gold Value
This would be worth 199,995 gold.

Attack Points
99.97 Level

Of course sword level 30. Class Of Weapon As mentioned legendary cursed xD Whoa i messed up ^

Now I have been waiting for a forum like this to come for ages ^_^
Name Illuminator Type Sword Appearance This sword is a cutlass ^_^ It has a green trail following it like the emerald curse after all it is a cursed blade. It looks like a pyramid shaped sword at the top and the body of it looks like thunderspine's I guess :p. Ability
The ability of this sword is to actually get your chances of getting a legendary cursed more likely rather than having no chance at all. The more enemies you kill the more the chance of getting a legendary cursed like WEB, thunderspine, abyss etc. It's for all the people who have bad luck looting like me :)
Gold Value
This would be worth 199,995 gold.

Attack Points
99.97 Level

Of course sword level 30. Class Of Weapon As mentioned legendary cursed xD Whoa i messed up ^
if I had that sword I wouldn't even bother trying yo get a legendary

Master Looter's Group
-Master Looter's Blunderbuss
Attack 86
Famed
Infinite Steel Shot
Take Aim boost +3
Steel shot boost +2
-Master Looter Broadsword
Faned attqck 96
Critical Strike 3
Jumping Slash Boost +2
Blade storm boost +2
Bonus damage vs Davy Jones' crew
-Master Looter Cutlass
Faned attck 87
Same as broad but instead of Jumping slash boost, is thrust boost
-Master Looter Repeater
famed attack 41
same as blunder lol

Wouldn't it be cool if you could say, become "one with the voodoo?" Rather then relying on objects you control the power yourself? :DNot necessarily a weapon, but how about battle stances? For example, on the sword there could be...

Duelist:
+Increase damage per attack
+Increased Speed
-Accuracy Decreased
-Damage taken increased

Juggernaut
+Major parry boost
+Damage taken decreased
+Accuracy increased
-Speed is much lower
-Move slower
-Skills take longer to recharge